Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Akanksha❤ Søren♰ asked Alessandra Torre:

Your books are so unique, what inspires you to write such compelling and different books? And most of them seem to have a psychological element to them.. have you studied psychology? I love your work. x

Alessandra Torre I wish I had an intelligent answer to this question, but... when I start with an idea, my first angle is how to make it different, surprising. Which I often remind myself - I don't 'have' to do that. Blindfolded Innocence, my first successful book, was a simple concept: Boy chases girl, HEA. Yet readers love it. You'd be scared by the twists and turns my books start out with. I typically try and reign them in, so they aren't TOO out there. :)

No, I haven't studied psychology, but I would love to. I wish I was better informed then I am on different psyches and motivations... but I'm learning as I go. :)