Robinson Recalde
Robinson Recalde asked Jeff Gunhus:

Hello, Jeff, I'm sorry if you answered this before. I am reading your first Jack Templar book and I saw on Amazon that there's another two books. I went to your Jack Templar webpage and look at the shorts of the books and I was wondering, will you write another Jack Templar book or those three books are all? Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. Thank you so much for your time.

Jeff Gunhus Hi Robinson! Thanks for the question. I'm glad you're enjoying Jack Templar Monster Hunter. Book #4 comes out Oct 15th, 2014 and it's called Jack Templar and the Lord of the Werewolves. Jack Templar keeps getting himself into deeper and deeper trouble, so it will take a seven book series for him to finish his adventure. Each book gets a little darker as Jack and his friends face meaner monsters and more impossible odds. That's for reading. I hope you'll let me know how you like the other books.