A Goodreads user asked Victoria Laurie:

I just finished reading an advanced copy of Death Date and loved it. I was so shocked at the end. Will you be writing more young adult mystery novels?

Victoria Laurie Hi Sarah!

So thrilled to hear you enjoyed WHEN, (this is the new title for DEATH DATE, so I'mma use it to reply to you, if that's okay?) :) I'm also so pleased that you were shocked by the ending. I worked very hard on that twist and I'm always delighted when people tell me they were surprised, so thank you. :)

To answer your question, yes, I will be writing more YA, (yay!) I have another book under contract with Hyperion, and that is currently set for release in early 2016. That book will explore a topic I'm personally so curious about - reincarnation, and the tentative working title for that novel is FOREVER...AGAIN. Hope to give you another surprise ending with that story, too. (Twisty endings are the bestest, no?) :)

Thanks again for your question and for your lovely praise.

Hugs,

V