Goodreads asked Jason T. Graves:

What are you currently working on?

Jason T. Graves Several projects, but the most engaging is a YA/NA dark urban fantasy thriller with hints of scifi and the most tangled, distressing lust/love polygon you'll ever hope to read. It's about a 17-year-old boy who loses everything and is drawn out of time and space by a woman, both innocent and amoral, whose companions are killers. When help finally arrives, it's neither friendly nor familiar, but it is attractive. How will our poor boy survive the ensuing fracas?

Along with that, I'm working on two unrelated chick lit "love" stories--one set in New York and the other in Spain. Think Nick Sparks with fewer people dying. Oh, and a Dan Brown-esque thriller as a companion novel to the Spanish romance. Some of my writing has been compared to Dan Brown's so often that I might as well embrace the dark side and actually crib the man.
Jason T. Graves
39 followers