Goodreads asked Catherine Linka:

Catherine Linka I deal with writer's block by pretending I don't have it. If I get to a place in a story where I'm not feeling it, I'll work on something entirely different like a blog post or an interview. That way I'm still writing so technically, I don't have writer's block-- and I don't have to worry about it.

OK, but if that doesn't work, then it usually means I'm bored with the scene. And then the best solution is to change something significant about it. That might mean questioning which characters are present, where the scene should be set or what the main character's goal should be. Or it can mean having the main character say something aloud that up until then he or she has only thought.