Goodreads asked Ray Green:

Ray Green I never set out to be a writer. I had a long career in manufacturing industry, much of it at boardroom level, culminating in my participation in a management buyout of the company I worked for. The buyout was such an unbelievably tense and convoluted process that I was inspired to write my first book, 'Buyout' - a fictional tale of a group of friends who tried to do just what I had done and buy the company they worked for in the face of corporate politics and personal vendettas.

Whilst writing 'Buyout' I discovered that writing is something I love, so it wasn't too long before I wrote a sequel, 'Payback'.

I couldn't stop there so my third book in the series, 'Chinese Whispers' will be released soon.