t star
t star asked Jaymin Eve:

What was your inspiration for the Walker Saga

Jaymin Eve Great question! :)

I wanted to create something that incorporated all of the aspects I love in a series. Kick-ass heroine, hot alpha males, soul mates, crazy and new fantasy creatures, new worlds, epic battles and a race to save the worlds.

I have always loved science fiction and fantasy books, but hated getting jolted from the story by all the complicated terms and worlds. Not to mention the long and unmentionable names for everything. I would constantly find myself going back to try to remember who had that name and what world we were on. Some very talented authors have created absolutely incredible fantasy worlds, but I wanted to try it from a YA perspective.

For a long time I had this story and the worlds in my head. It would keep me awake at night as I planned them out. My whole aim was to still combine all the wonders of fantasy and creating worlds but without so much of the technicality – for those of us who like lighter reads.
Jaymin Eve