Whitney
Whitney asked:

It says book two of three and I was just wondering if this book is has a cliff hanger? I can deal with the whole knowing the story isn't finished, but I have a problem with the ending right in the middle (think lost or greys anatomy). If it's the latter I usually (try) to wait till all the books are out before diving in, you know?

To answer questions about Checked Again, please sign up.
Amber Cohoon It isn't a cliffhanger. Most people are too broad with that term. There is a definite ending but obviously, what we want to happen doesn't and you have to find out what happens next in the 2nd book.
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile" Buttercup's 3-star review on Amazon indicates that this one does have a cliffhanger too. Hope this helps.
Image for Checked Again
by Jennifer Jamelli (Goodreads Author)