Emily Flury
Emily Flury asked:

How is the language in this book? Would we be able to listen to it in the car with our wee ones?

To answer questions about Fight Club, please sign up.
David Lerner No, no, no. It's not about the words, it's about the sentences they form.
This is absolutely the last book I would have anybody below eighteen read/listen to.
Derek S. even three years later, there is no way your kids are old enough.
Robert Simington I won't allow my mom to hear the words in this book.
Joseph Hopefully you listened to everyone else and not the one dimwit that missed all of the foul language, references both veiled and overt and the situations that the characters often find themselves in.
This is not a book for under 18, regardless of the one person who lowered it to 15. I agree with the person who says they won't let their mom hear the words in this book.
Maxine Why would you even ask this question? Did you check to any level, even basic, what this book is about?
Spencer Um...NO! R-rated content on almost every page. Not for children's ears.
Cam Schitter No child should be exposed to anything by chuck. I love his work but its definitely intended for an adult audience.
Luke Byars I'd say 15+ depending on the person. The film is rated 18+, but it's more explicit with the visual element.
KT How wee?
Probably not... There's a fair amount of F-bombs going on. There is also very explicit sexual language.
Lexy Cat Is she joking?
Sam I'm assuming this is a joke. If so, I laughed pretty hard. If not: this book contains murder, boiling penises and "bitch tits".
Anna Rosendal No, definitely not with children present!
Liam Minnix Yeah.. a lot of talk about sex..
I.e. Dildos and Condoms.
May not be the best for wee ones.
Other stuff too, but...
Emanuel Vellon When it is wee I tend to think 5 years or younger so no this would be inappropriate to listen to in the car.
Image for Fight Club
by Chuck Palahniuk (Goodreads Author)