Michael
Michael asked:

Are they ever going to make a good adaption of the sword of truth series?

To answer questions about Wizard's First Rule, please sign up.
Jessi I actually liked Legend of the Seeker and was sad when it ended
Animelover117 After how completely awful the Legend of the Seeker was, I'm almost afraid for them to make another adaptation.
Becky I really liked the Legend of the Seeker. Goodkind was actually in support of the way they produced and portrayed the story. He knew that it had to be different because it was a TV show and they couldn't make it exactly like the book.
Robin I hope so legend of the seeker was made by the people that did Xena/Hercules and it was exactly that rehashed with some different names and plot points. It had so little to do with the books you have to wonder why they bothered paying for the rights to use them.
Megalion I loved Xena and initially I was devastated at the massive changes in the story for LotS. Then I decided to treat the show as a separate entity from the books and was able to enjoy the campy fantasy then.

So in my mind, this book series has yet to be adapted into a TV show. Maybe it'll get picked up again. Depending on how Terry Brooks' Shannara show turns out.
Mark Whelan That would be nice if they left the social critique out. Legend of the Seeker was pitifully adapted, cheaply produced and poorly written. It was made to get a quick buck and aimed at an adolescent audience.
Ben parents define their lives children
don't want to leave
THATS BAD
S.L. Bynum I liked Legend of the Seeker too and I was devastated it didn't continue. The only good Sword and Sorcery show out there now is Game of Thrones, which I love, but I wish I had more to watch.
Image for Wizard's First Rule