Brittany
Brittany asked:

Can anyone please explain to me the ending? I was into the book up until then i was left confused. So if anyone can please break it down for me because right now im just stuck.

To answer questions about Darling Nikki, please sign up.
Sophie Sealy Rayshad told his mother than he kept coming into his room. Nikki killed Chance because he molested Rayshad and she thought that's what made him gay. When Nikki gets home Duncan asks her for a divorce after he screwed Chance's fiancé. When Nikki is at the hotel Rayshad calls and tell her that Duncan is dead. Bottom line Nikki committed suicide because she's doing time for Duncan's murder when in fact it was Rayshad that killed him. The he that kept coming into his room was Duncan. Rayshad is in the process of becoming a woman and he's now called Nikki. He got money from Chance's and Duncan's estate. A HAM.
Image for Darling Nikki
by E.V. Adams (Goodreads Author)