Tammie
Tammie asked Kim Vandervort:

Hi, I really enjoyed The Song and the Sorceress, and The Northern Queen. Will there be a third book anytime soon?

Kim Vandervort Hi Tammie! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed my books! Thank you! :)

I am actually working on laying down the outline for the third novel in the series this fall, although the work has been delayed due to proofing the audio versions for Song and Northern Queen and finishing final edits on another project. I am hoping to dig into the actual writing by December of this year.

Meanwhile, you might consider checking out my novel Outcast. It's set in the same world as the first two books, although at the far end of the world from Ki'leah and company. The timeline is the same, and there will be crossover characters (in fact, one character who plays a major role in Outcast is mentioned very briefly in NQ, and will appear more significantly in book 3).

Thanks again for your feedback! :)