Lovekitty
Lovekitty asked:

~This is for those who read the book~ What do you think of the potential love triangle of Evie, Jericho and Sam? And which side are you on? Me, personally, I'm kind of tired of the love triangle thing. But I have to say, just because, I'm for Jericho :)

To answer questions about The Diviners, please sign up.
Cat Jericho is a boooooooring white bread character. Bummed this love triangle is even happening, it's unnecessary. Sam actually has character, and their tension has been developed from the get go.
Letizia Well, I don't think that the triangle will be the most important thing in the story, but I like this one. Anyway Evie and Sam are my favourite characters, they are so cute together, not boring and so funny! I ship them with all my heart. SAVIE is the way. <3
Quinn I'm kinda leaning towards Sam, which is surprising since I hated him in the beginning... but they definitely aren't my favorite ship. THETA AND MEMPHIS FOREVERRRR
Harriet I would have to say, Sam, because he is witty and had a lot more character than Jericho. Evie is quite witty and outspoken and so I think she is better suited with Sam, they just bounce off each other. Boy, I am behind, all these comments are from 2 years ago. haha.
Librarylover Saaaam, i dont trust Jericho. Not because he is what he is, he just seems strange to me.
April Zara
SpiderSilk Sam. Jericho is kinda boring.
Therk Evie and Sam all the way. Their dynamic is the best and way more entertaining than Evie's relationship with Jericho.
Bg I haven't even read the second book and I knew some crap this was gonna happen. BOOOOOOO WE WANT JERICHO!!
Lauren I love Jericho with all of my being. Don't really love love triangles, but I'm rooting for him nonetheless.
Kimberly Sam!! He and Evie are adorable together. Jericho and Evie don't fit. Their personalities are wayyyy to different. It should be Evie and Sam and Mabel and Arthur.
Isla Jericho and Evie. Mabel and Sam.
Georgie Evie & Sam, but I like Memphis & Theta better. No love triangle there, and so much more potential. I like Sam with Evie because he sees her as she is, warts and all, and likes winding her up, whereas Jericho's kind of like a lovesick puppy. Evie needs someone who will cut her down to size now and again and not take her too seriously, and Sam would do that. But still, it's Memphis & Theta all the way for me.
Raniyah.B Honestly, I hate love triangles but I don't really care about ships in this book. But sam is my smol cinnamon roll so....
Also, Jericho is an assuming, 2 dimensional, confused character to me.
Elena I AM OBSESSED WITH THE LOVE TRIANGLE BECAUSE AS OF NOW LIKE MOST LOVE TRIANGLES THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE AN OBVIOUS DUO THAT WILL END UP TOGETHER. ALSO I HAVE LITERALLY NO IDEA WHO I LOVE MORE SAME OR JERICHO...MAYBE SAM...BUT JERICHO AHH D:
Clare Richardson SAM.

...was that too quick?
Victoria I have been Team Sam since the very beginning. The chemistry is there between him and Evie. With Jericho I think she developed feelings for him because he was always there and she felt drawn to him because she wanted to know his secret. The love triangle seems inevitable but I do like the fact that its not overpowering the main story.
Mini 100%%%%%% JERICHO
Sam Hendricks
Kristen I hope that the romance/ love triangle continues to not be the main focus, because I really appreciated how minimal its intrusion was into the plot. And I'm totally team SAVIE. Sam is my favorite character, and I just really don't like Jericho.
Image for The Diviners
by Libba Bray (Goodreads Author)