Summer Velez
Summer Velez asked:

This book is interesting, funny and full of awkward moment! I love Rosie. She's clumsy, funny and all. Mostly, I always wondered why the hell Alex didn't fall for her from the first time? But afterall, this book is awesome!

To answer questions about Love, Rosie, please sign up.
Tessie He had loved her all along. He had loved her all his life, so I think that he may had have difficulty distinguishing loving her and being in love with her. Also not wanting to risk such a beautiful and lifelong friendship to be replaced with a awkward silence. He valued Rosie too much to risk something that he wasn't sure she had wanted.
Ng M.Phuong Alex and Rosie, both were not brave enough to tell the other. They didn't want to risk their friendship. And I think that makes their friendship even stronger and makes their love more beautiful. This is the biggest reason why I love this book so much.
Aryan He did fall in love for her from the very first time. He said it on the letter, didn't he? He was not just brave enough to risk their friendship and life keeps on interfering.
Eunice Yes, they've been in love with each other from the very beginning. Their love story was just a combination of bad timing, missed chances, bad decisions... and a really really bad timing.
Pary Could you please hide your question because of massive spoiler? You totally ruined the book for me...
Shiela Marie All along, Alex was really inlove with Rosie. He was just confused if the love he felt for Rosie was just purely best-friend-love or he really was falling in love with her. Obviously, he was only verified his feeling when he got married with Sally.
Image for Love, Rosie