A Goodreads user asked Kasie West:

Can I ask again? I hope you don’t mind! Okay well here goes... Do you think you can make a story based in South Korea(I mean after all in the dramas over there the show characters fall in Love)!Also is Caymen Canadian? Where is Gia and Hayden’s story set? Do you know Webtoons? They have a great collection of Romantic Comics!!! You should Check it out!!! 🤗

Kasie West Will I ever base a story in South Korea? Only if I visit there first. I don't feel like I know the area well enough. But I do like K-Dramas. Those are fun and so romantic. Caymen is not Canadian, she is from California. Gia and Hayden's story is set in California too. Most of my stories are set there because that's where I'm from and I know it best. I've never heard of Webtoons. I guess I need to check them out.