Martin
Martin asked:

To answer questions about The Bone Clocks, please sign up.
Dot Although many of Mitchell's characters appear in multiple books, not everyone appears in The Bone Clocks. This article has a (possibly incomplete?) chart showing which characters reappear in which titles.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/08/david-...
Mitchell Apparently Cavendish appears at the literary festival section in an advance reading copy some people got, but Mitchell removed him at the last minute just before the final version was published. I'm really curious as to why - I thought his absence in that scene was a missed opportunity.
Cecily I have a UK edition from the day of publication. I was on the lookout for characters from his other works, but there was no Cavendish and, as Emily says, Rey was never mentioned (merely that Ed Brubeck from Bone Clocks writes for Spyglass magazine, as she did).
Emily Luisa Rey doesn't actually appear in the book - she's the editor that foreign correspondent Ed Brubeck works for, so she simply gets mentioned a few times.
Image for The Bone Clocks