Nate
Nate asked Alexandra Sokoloff:

Hello, Alexandra. I've been hooked on your books since I first read The Unseen, and I feel like you're at the top of your game with the Huntress Moon series. I can't wait for book three. Do you envision carrying this series beyond the trilogy? I sure hope so. Thank you!

Alexandra Sokoloff Hey Nate - thanks so much for reading and taking the time to let me know the books work for you! I'm also very proud of the Huntress series. I'm just announcing it today, but Thomas & Mercer has picked up the series and will launch Huntress Moon, Blood Moon, and Book 3, Cold Moon, as a binge read in January. Very exciting! And yes, I'm already working on Book 4 and also developing a prequel (!) which (without spoiling) will focus on one of the characters as a - very unusual - teenager.
Alexandra Sokoloff
961 followers