Nosa
Nosa asked:

I believe I share the dream of talking cats with many in the world. And I love the original Kafka. This novel is making me read and when I don't I think about what will happen next! It is kinda my world that I love to dwell in. It also redefined the joy of reading to me. Silence and attachment.

To answer questions about Kafka on the Shore, please sign up.
Winered200 Right! That's what I felt, almost right away, MY world and I just want to read. Not even anticipating what's going to happen next, just let me read.
Ak I agree! This book totally urged me to read more of his work and explore more of this genre. His writing is so serene to me.
Svetlana I was looking for a book that will make me feel different, here it is..! I would say i breathe through it.
Abigail That is a great way of putting it: I don't need to know what happens next, I just need to exist in the world Murakami creates. It's a place to be.
Image for Kafka on the Shore