Barb
Barb asked Beth Groundwater:

OK. I have been patiently waiting.....so when will a next book in either series be coming out? I really am trying to be patient....:-)

Beth Groundwater Hi Barb,
Thank you so much for patiently waiting, but I'm sorry to say your waiting likely will be in vain. For a variety of reasons, I have decided to lay down my writing pen (or keyboard) and become fully immersed in the retirement lifestyle of Summit County, Colorado (which is why we moved here, after all). I'm busy with outdoor sports (skiing and snowshoeing in the winter and hiking and biking in the summer), socializing, volunteering and travel, mostly in the spring and fall. I worked so hard the last few years, with two book releases each in 2011-2013, that I burned out a little. So, I'm "refilling the creative well," as we writers like to express it. I've told my agent that if we get a TV/movie offer for either series, I'm ready and willing to jump back in to either one. And, if an idea for a new project nags at me, I'm willing to listen. For now, though, I'm happy where I am and am not missing the writing--yet.