Emma Gerber
Emma Gerber asked:

Does it seem believable?

Dori Not to me, nope. While reading this book I felt like the kid was simply a pawn being used for his father's own agenda.
And in response to Cathy's previous answer that the kid had recanted - no, he didn't. She's thinking of as different kid from a different book who said he went to heaven but recently recanted. Colton Burpo still maintains its all true, which i'm sure his brainwashed head really believes
Christopher Nilsson The idea that Christianity is the only true religion is an arrogant claim. Also, no. It seems made up just like previous books like this where the writer later comes out and admits they made the whole thing up.
Dalton Yes I believe what happened to the book was real
NO NAME NONE yes!!!! after losing so many loved ones, I feel comforted.
Maria It's BS. Way for his father to make money. And yes he did recant. It was him. I heard him on the Sean Hannity show on the radio. Colton Burpo said it was all made up, at the urging of his father. I hope they move it to the fiction or fantasy book shelf where it belongs.
Nora aka Diva No, not at all. The so-called things the kid "couldn't" know he most likely over heard. People do not realize how much kids hear and remember. His father was a preacher as well. The story sounds made up from an overly preached at child's imagination.
Cathy DuPont No one has mentioned the fact that the little boy has recanted?
Claudia No, just no. No.
Sandra Bašić It's not important any more, if we believe it or not, science has proven that's true. After many researches about "near death experience" on kids, even doctors had admitted it.
Maggie Yes yes yes yes yes. I wholeheartedly believe that every single thing in this book happened.
Sam Not to me, but that's just me. Felt like the author just went on and on about describing his shock and confusion and the surprising things his kid said... could've cut the book in half to be honest, with the same message. Too preachy for my taste.
Penelope This is a book we all WANT to believe. I personally do believe in heaven and hell.But , I'm a skeptic as to why a book and movie were made. Why wouldn't A true believer of Christ include Biblical instructions to get to heaven at least as a footnote in the back. very sweet and yes, comforting book.
Artney Before I read this book, I heard stories similar to Colton. Things that I can't make up, and stories by people who I know have NO hidden agenda. I absolutely believe it to be true!
Jada GOD IS THE ONE TRUE KING
Books and Coffee Yes 100%, The power of God is everlasting
Samantha Bustos-Hubeny According to snopes Alex Malarky recanted his story The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven: A True Story. It also says these two are often confused.
Angelina Yes it is believable, and I strongly believe with all my heart it is true. People may claim, out of their own arrogant feelings, that this person is making it up. However, he went through a lot to get the news out. That shows his dedication. After researching about it and reading the book, I strongly believe the book is written based on an event that actually happened.
Shelby I fell that this book is being truthfully. I just finished it earlier and I loved it WAY more than the movie. I am the only one in my family that goes to church and so my mom thought it would bone cool to get movies like "God's Not Dead" and books like "Heaven Is For Real". So yes,I fell that the author,Todd Burpo, put this book in some amazing words. So their is my opinion. I have been reading a lot of other reviews and they claim that this is a untruthful. But I believe that this is a great book,and I fell that this really is a true story. Others say different,and that is okay. You can believe in whatever you what ever you want. But I believe that this is all true.
Image for Heaven is for Real