Abi Walton
Abi Walton asked:

Are we still getting this book in 2014 or do you think it will be 2015 now? Thanks guys ;)

To answer questions about Kings Rising, please sign up.
Tina Koran I will die if it's not going to be until 2015. I check every day to see if there's updates on it and I die a little inside every time there isn't a release date posted. At this rate, it looks like it won't be released until 2015 unfortunately. *Cries*
Ellen Based off Ingrams website (a publisher) the release date is February 1st, 2016....
Kristina 2015?! You are scaring the hell outta me. I need this book NOW!
Really, has the author said nothing?
Nidhi Bhatt The date right now shows 2nd February 2016.
Anna http://www.penguin.com.au/products/97...

According to this site, it's coming out July 4th of this year, or April 7th, (Aussies and Brits sometimes flip the month and day, i.e. day/month/year) but at least we have a date!
RIN ಠ_ಠ Definitely 2015...late 2015 (possibly). I only read it because I KNEW I would love them and thought book 3 would come out in 2014. Hahahahaha... *weeps*
Harris Bren Escabarte It's all thanks to the cliffhanger at the end of CP2. Well as long as there is a book 3 coming out, I don't mind the wait.
Anna Well...it looks like I'm going to be rereading book 1 and 2 a third time as a refresher when this book finally comes out. The plot in this series is too good to miss out on because I forgot some details.
Cee Patience is a virtue and remember that good things come to those who wait.
Bat It was never scheduled for 2014. That was just a date made up by fans. Pacat is still writing manuscript and has said she will announce when Penguin has an official release date.
Tia It's on Amazon due out in February 2016. Can be preordered now. Finally...
ShilvaH And her books Oh my. Looks like we're going to wait a little longer. Sad, but still grateful there's something to look forward to.
Image for Kings Rising
by C.S. Pacat (Goodreads Author)