Harry
Harry asked Tracey Ward:

I was just considering buying Until the End, and wondered what you did, apart from having talent, that got 123 customer reviews on Amazon? Why do you think you reached higher than other zombie novels? Thanks

Tracey Ward Hey Jack!
Honestly, I think the fact that I wasn't afraid to put it out there for free got me reviews. It was my first book, one I published over a year ago, and I put it up for free a lot initially. I had no following, no credibility, and that 123 review count is a fractional portion of the people who have purchased and read it. I had to get it in people's hands with the faith that I'd written a book that could hold up to scrutiny when the reviews actually did start coming in. Luckily it did :)