A Goodreads user asked Elizabeth Hein:

Hi there! I just read your brief bio, and I love that you miss eating lobster too!! I'm from New Hampshire and I miss lobster! All the time! It's nice to meet a kindred spirit :)

Elizabeth Hein Nice to meet you, C. It's good to know there are other New England ex-pats out there. I grew up in MA, but my husband and I lived in the seacoast region of New Hampshire when we were first married. I ate so many lobsters the summer I was pregnant with our first daughter, we joked that she would be born with elastics around her wrists. We had found a guy in Seabrook that sold culls for $1 a pound.
I miss the beautiful summer weather in NH although I don't miss the pipes freezing in our old farmhouse every winter.