Lou
Lou asked Felicity Heaton:

Hi Felicity, Having just read Tempted by a Rogue Prince (following the rest of the Eternal Mates Series) I have a feeling that Bleu is going to be the Hyperion or Snow of this series? Are we going to have to wait till the end of series to hear his story? Lou

Felicity Heaton Hi Lou! No, you won't have to wait until the end of the Eternal Mates series before Bleu gets his book. At the moment, we're in a sort of timeline where there are several stories on the go behind the scenes. Those stories need to be told first, as they're already in progress, in a way. That includes Kyter's book, Hunted by a Jaguar, and the dragon, Loke's, book with Anais from Archangel, which is Taken by a Dragon. We also have Lord Van der Garde's book in progress too, so he needs to come at some point following the two aforementioned books. But in no way will you have to wait forever to read Bleu's romance! I don't plan for it to be the last book in the series. I don't think I can wait that long to write this dedicated bachelor's downfall.