Anthos
Anthos asked John Goode:

You have quite a lot of stuff (shorter stories, notes, essays) on Tumblr , Facebook and probably elsewhere. I think a lot of them are still worth reading but somehow difficult to find. Have you ever thought of compiling a selection a book? Or will you do that when you are old an gray in volume 42 of the Complete Edition of John Goodes Works;-)

John Goode Possibly. Most of them are just writing exercises, some are just me rambling yelling at people to get off my lawn. The ones that have relevance I usually try to squeeze in somewhere. I wrote the forward for Taking Chances for a friend on Facebook and put it in the book because I think more people that just him needed to hear it. Some, like Boy Behind the Red Door, which was a drabble I wrote on Live journal about Jensen Ackles ended up being Taking Chances the novel, so you never know.