Michelle Michaels

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THIS PLOT TWIST ENDING. I AM SO CONFUSED WHY IT WAS KEPT A SECRET IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL BESIDES IT BEING AWKWARD

To answer questions about Beautiful Oblivion, please sign up.
MichellemyBelle Seems as if the author was grasping at straws to create suspense but fell short leaving us wondering why the big secret was even a secret to begin with.
Stephanie
S why are you yelling?
Peiling Ho
Marius OMG this is so stupid.
I was asking the same damn question, until i read your comments guys and ran to my room to read WD's epilougue again.
It was fucking under my nose and I just didn't have a clue.
I had all those weird scenarios the entire time I was reading and I no fucking way imagined this shit. haha
Good one Jamie.

But I'm really curious to know what's the big secret though...because TJ told Cami that everyone knows about her and them but not about him. Anyone??
Rose Reading the epilogue of Walking Disaster in Travis' point of view will make everything click for you incredibly fast and you'll start to wonder how you didn't realize it before...kind of like I did lol. Hope this helped.
Emily Sousa have you read beautiful disaster and walking disaster? If you have, you should understand it. Just think about it and think what little information was revealed about Thomas in Walking Disaster. if you're still having troubles. ill explain it to you. just dont wanna spoil anything :)
Linda If you haven't read the Beautiful Disaster / Walking Disaster series you wouldn't see the point. But in those books, the characters are mentioned and you know there is a history there. It makes sense to read those books first. Hope this helps.
Shahad Read Walking Disaster to get this!
Evelyn Torres
Marisa Let's say that the reader only knows everything about the characters when they read all the books in the series. More than one character have their own secrets and if you have only one POV then you're missing parts.
Lynn Seriously, I'm hear scratching my head like, huh?????
Image for Beautiful Oblivion
by Jamie McGuire (Goodreads Author)