Rick Mcgimpsey
Rick Mcgimpsey asked Brian Herbert:

After Navigators of Dune is published what will be the next Dune-related project you and Kevin J. Anderson will be working on?

Brian Herbert We have discussed several possibilities, always keeping in mind that each novel must be plotted and written with great care, to maintain the very high standard of quality that Frank Herbert established for his fantastic universe. Our novels PAUL OF DUNE and WINDS OF DUNE form the first 2 books of a planned trilogy. The 3rd book could be about Leto II, the God Emperor, and would probably be titled THE GOLDEN PATH OF DUNE. We have also discussed the possibility of an additional novel coming before GOLDEN PATH.

Both Kevin and I are also busy with other projects. My recently-published novel OCEAN and my forthcoming THE LITTLE GREEN BOOK OF CHAIRMAN RAHMA are both ecological thrillers, and I could write sequels to both of them. Both novels were left with plenty of room for more stories.