Goodreads asked Anne Eliot:

What are you currently working on?

Anne Eliot I'm working on the sequel (the second in a two book series) to the teen crush romance about a girl who keeps herself isolated and busy while she works to hide her Cerebral Palsy symptoms. It's a book about this cute football quarterback who's had a crush on her for years. In book one, he's finally found the courage to step away from his demanding parents who run every aspect of his life and finally approach the girl of his dreams. The first kiss is getting me some serious emails...the ending is getting me even more because everyone wants me to hurry (I am. I am!)

That first one is called How I Fall. The the second book in the story is called How I Fly. I had to write two, because if any of you have bossy overbearing parents, and even more so, if any of you are in high school and in the middle of a relationship, you well understand that parents plus relationships often don't match up on the same page. You also know if a relationship had only lasted two weeks, you might doubt if any of it--especially the part where you said you loved each other--was even real.