Savanna O'tool
Savanna O'tool asked Isaac Marion:

I am having the hardest time trying to find your other books. ): I've read Warm Bodies and The New Hunger, i feel in love with both of them and I can't get enough.. Do you have a specific website i can find your other books on or anything? I'm dying out here.... Much love and appreciation. (:

Isaac Marion Warm Bodies and The New Hunger are the only books that are actually published. The rest of the ones you see on my profile were self-published in very small quantities so unless you find a copy on eBay, you'll have to wait till the hypothetical day when I get them published--highly unlikely in most cases, since these were books I wrote in my very early years and except for The Hungry Mouth, they aren't very good.