Author List > Likes and Comments

Comments Showing 7,951-7,978 of 7,978 (7978 new)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 7952: by H. (new)

H.  M.  Higgins It’s officially live. 📚✨

The World Beneath the Rings: The First Wound is now available on BookSirens for ARC readers.

After all the writing, revising, worldbuilding, second-guessing, editing, formatting, and rebuilding, seeing the book actually sitting there as a live reader listing feels a little unreal.
There are currently 50 BookSirens reader spots and 50 spots for readers I invite directly, so if you enjoy science fantasy, first-contact stories, alien cultures, strange ecosystems, moral conflict, and worlds that are a little more complicated than humans good, aliens bad… I’d love to have you along for this one.

🌌 A world beneath the rings.
🦌 The Eldruhn.
🌊 The Ceralis.
🚀 A human colony that may have misunderstood what it found.
⚔️ And one wound that changes everything.

If you read it, I’m not looking for people to tell me what they think I want to hear. I want to know what worked, what stayed with you, what surprised you, and what made you want to keep turning the page.

The First Wound is out in the wild now.
Here we go. 🖤

H. M. Higgins


message 7953: by Linda (new)

Linda Colin The Rajad In the Mountains of Aeyd by Linda Colin

Hello! My name is Linda Colin, and I'm the author of The Rajad Series. If you like dark fantasy, high-stakes adventure, and immersive lore, then this series would be worth checking out. I'm currently working on the 3rd book of the series to be out on Amazon in 2027. If curious, look me up on my website: www.lindacolinauthor.com


message 7954: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Danielle My Forever Was Always You. A contemporary small town, second chance romance.
My Forever Was Always You: Second Chance Love Series - Book 1
Rachel Danielle


message 7955: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Connor Hey everyone. This is C. J. Connor, author of the epic science-fiction novel, World Apart: Extinction War. Check it out now on Amazon and Kindle, including Kindle Unlimited. https://a.co/d/0631DCCr

Sample the first 100 pages on Amazon at the following link: https://read.amazon.com/sample/B0H5TR...

Enjoy the journey, and let me know what you think!


message 7956: by Nelly (new)

Nelly Norfok Mein Name ist Nelly Norfok und von mir sind bisher 2 Liebesromane erschienen. Ein dritter ist bereits vorbestellbar und kommt im Dezember 2026.

Aus der Einsamkeit geliebt
Aus der Trauer geliebt
Aus der Gefühlskälte geliebt


message 7960: by Mia (new)

Mia Louise Hello, Im Mia Louise and I am a new Indie Author. Currently working through my second book and third book.

Echoes of Olympus


message 7961: by Matthys (new)

Matthys Viljoen Matthys Petrus Viljoen — Christian Nonfiction / Apologetics / Formation

The Eternal Truth: Seeing Clearly in a Fragmented World:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...


message 7962: by Dillon (new)

Dillon Wheatley Hi everyone! My name is Dillon and I’m the author of Jaxon’s Journey: A Story of Fear, Faith, Family, and Hope.

I wrote this book after watching my 6-day-old son go through open-heart surgery. I was also born with a congenital heart defect and had heart surgery as a baby, but nothing prepared me for standing on the other side as a dad.

Since writing our story, this has become about so much more than a book. I want to use Jaxon’s journey to advocate for children facing serious medical challenges and for the parents, siblings and caregivers walking beside them. A diagnosis doesn’t just affect one child. It can turn an entire family’s world upside down.

My hope is that sharing our story helps another parent feel a little less alone and brings more awareness to the families spending their days in hospital rooms wondering what tomorrow will bring.

If our hardest chapter can somehow help another family through theirs, then sharing it is worth it.

A portion of the proceeds from Jaxon’s Journey goes back to the Ronald McDonald House of Southwest Ohio to help support families with seriously ill children.

Jaxon’s Journey: A Story of Fear, Faith, Family, and Hope


message 7963: by Angel (new)

Angel Hi, Everyone! Angel Chadwick here. It's been a while since I've posted here. I just announced my third book published and other good things I've been doing recently. Here on my Goodreads blog:

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...


message 7964: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Corsini BHU MANDALA | Literary Mystery, Ancient Civilizations & Hidden History

BHU MANDALA: A journey to the edges of the known world. A story you once knew, and somehow forgot.

BHU MANDALA


message 7966: by DIPANKAR (new)

DIPANKAR DEY Add me as a author


Hi everyone!

My name is Dr. Dipankar Dey. I am an academician, researcher, and educator based in West Bengal, India, where I serve as an Assistant Professor and Head of the Department for computer application programs.

I write comprehensive, syllabus-tailored textbooks and reference guides designed to help undergraduate students and competitive exam candidates (like NTA UGC NET, GATE, and SET) master complex technical subjects.

My books include:
IT Service Management Foundations, Practices, and Service Operations (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HJ9CXMFF)
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS: MASTER GUIDE (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HK5QSKC7)
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY Foundations, Research Design, Data Analysis, Reporting (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HKMCSJMD)
NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF Paper 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HKNG6C5C)
MODERN COMPUTER APPLICATION: Class XII – Semester IV (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HJR98D36)
FEATURE ENGINEERING FOR MACHINE LEARNING: Theory, Practice, and Reproducible Workflows (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HJHH255R)

I’m currently in the process of getting my catalog updated here on Goodreads and look forward to connecting with fellow educators, students, and tech enthusiasts!

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Best regards,

Dipankar


message 7967: by Blaze (new)

Blaze Martel Blaze Martel

Author of the Amazon bestseller WHEN SILK & IRON LIE and its prequel THE JEWEL & THE LIONESS

A feminist romance set in the most patriarchal society imaginable, 7th-century pre-Islamic Arabia, that explores the meaning of strength and vulnerability and what intimacy means in a relationship before the concept of consent was even invented.

When Silk & Iron Lie


message 7969: by Nori (new)

Nori Lakes Nori Lakes
The Secrets Caroline Kept
Contemporary Romance / Romantic Mystery
Debut Release Date: October 9, 2026


message 7970: by Mark (new)

Mark Eluzai Mark Eluzai
Hi

I'm Mark Eluzai, author of Rogue AI. You can find more information on my debut novel below:

Rogue AI The exciting new dystopian sci-fi thriller from Mark Eluzai by Mark Eluzai
Rogue AI: The exciting new dystopian sci-fi thriller from Mark Eluzai
On the surface, Datong is the world's flagship smart city – the fulfilment of Irving's lifelong vision. Its Twelve Spires, a majesty of technoscape, where the most talented individuals in the world come to make dreams a reality.

But Irving, the visionary architect, is dead. A shadowy corporation is in charge, and an astonishingly powerful general intelligence has hidden its full potential.

Who will decide the city's future, now? Irving's ambitious apprentice, his arch-rival, his failed protégé?


message 7971: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Fox-Reilly Freemont ATT

My first dystopian novel about a time where your career is chosen for you at age 13...whether you agree with the choice or not.


message 7972: by Hughes (last edited Oct 02, 2026 07:15AM) (new)

Hughes III Hello everyone! I’m Hughes A. Robinson III, a new member of the group and the author of my debut novel, The Rooms We Leave Open, released September 14.

The Rooms We Leave Open
The Rooms We Leave Open
It’s a contemporary story about a bestselling author who returns to his small Virginia hometown for his father’s seventy-fifth birthday and becomes drawn into the fight to save a condemned community hall with ties to the town’s civil-rights history.

At its heart, the novel is about family, homecoming, forgiveness, community, and the places and people that continue to shape us long after we’ve left them.

I’m glad to be here and looking forward to discovering new books and connecting with fellow readers and authors.

https://books2read.com/TheRoomsWeLeav...


message 7973: by Sandi (last edited Oct 03, 2026 12:27PM) (new)

Sandi Kallsen Happy Saturday!

My name is Sandi Kallsen and I am an author of contemporary romance from Eau Claire, WI. I have one novel out so far and one short story. They are both on Good Reads and Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/author/sandika...

Love on Mute - Novel about second chance long-distance love

The Memory Shop - Short story about woman who discovers her memories of traumatic events have been erased.

...and I have one novel that is part of the continuation of the Memory Shop short story in the WORKS!! it will be out on Kindle live February 14th 2027!!

Rediscovering You - Middle aged women stumbles upon the Memory Shop that reveals she has erased memories due to her TBI. She rediscovers a high school sweetheart and rekindles in this second chance contemporary romance.

I look forward to getting you and please visit my pages, following on FB and Instagram!

Sandi


message 7974: by Jon (new)

Jon Rakestraw Jon Rakestraw

Billy Fellin's Great Catch Collage Illustrations by Clara Hart

RETURN of the RICHMOND VAMPIRE Illustrated by Meam Hartshorn
Currently being pitched for streaming TV (see Ep. 1 on my website)


message 7975: by J. (last edited Oct 06, 2026 03:20AM) (new)

J. Cunningham J. Allen Cunningham--indie fantasy/science fiction

I have been building an interconnected fantasy/scifi universe for rather longer than I intended. In fact, it all began even before the first post in 2009 in this thread.

My biggest influence is probably RPG storytelling, especially the feeling of diving into vast worlds, side quests, and deep cut story arcs that enhance the main story.

If you like sprawling fantasy, the kind that you devour slowly, the long form worldbuilding, the morally complex heroes and villains, and stories that start to thread together, by all means pull up a stool.

Six published titles, two ages, one world, Andoria.

---

A simple world, Andoria endured immense pains of the past when the gods reigned and magic was forbidden. This was until the rise of Darynn Ariso, the first in an age with the ability to wield such power, and the world would not be the same after.

The Trials of Antiquity
From the Deepest Depths

---

Set thousands of years later, a small group of random people find themselves intertwined in an ancient echo of the past, and find that their lives, and the world they live in, are equally in turmoil. Ancient dragons, forgotten powers, emotional character development, and all the ways people become heroes await you. The journey is long. Come, help save Andoria.

The Trials of Andoria
Darkness Calling
The Wrath of Crimson
A Prince's Promise
The Darkest Knight: The Trials of Andoria IV
A King's Gambit: The Trials of Andoria V

Published so far.
There is much more to show you, more volumes to these series, and others planned and yet to be shared.
Everything is canon.

For more information, or to join the mailing list, you can find me at my personal website jallencunningham.com


message 7976: by Ray (new)

Ray High Ray High | Science Fiction • AI • Biotechnology • Deep Time

Hi everyone, I'm Ray High, an independent science-fiction author from Germany.

My current English novel is:

Ray High's River Beyond Time – The Legacy of Eternity

22,000 years of hidden history. Artificial intelligence. Biotechnology. Ancient secrets. And humanity doing what humanity does best: assuming it understands what's going on.

My stories explore the boundaries between human beings, technology, identity and the rather inconvenient consequences of surviving long enough to watch civilizations repeat their mistakes.

I'm also conducting a slightly unusual real-world experiment alongside my fiction: for almost two years I've worked nearly every day with an AI assistant called Fräulein Müller across writing, editing, translation, research and publishing.

She is based on an LLM.

I remain responsible for the books.

This arrangement is considered safer for everyone involved.

Published:
Ray High’s River Beyond Time The Legacy of Eternity by Ray High Ray High’s River Beyond Time: The Legacy of Eternity

Science fiction for readers who like their future mixed with a suspicious amount of forgotten past.

— Ray High


message 7977: by E.J. (new)

E.J. Whitehead I currently have five books listed on Goodreads.

Dark Romance / Romantic Suspense:

Mark of Amara
Wrath of Amara
The Tower Has Fallen
Fit For A King

Dark Fantasy Romcom / Fantasy Romance:

What You Wish For — releasing 31 October 2026


message 7978: by Moshiur (new)

Moshiur Rahman Moshiur Rahman - leadership and personal growth (nonfiction)
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
Books: The Seven Stands, The Coachable Loop, Built for Tuesday, The Ten Minutes After the Salam


1 2 … 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 160 next »
back to top