Team Twilight discussion

10 Signs You’re Too Obsessed With Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christina C. (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

Christina C. I found this article on twilightersanonymous.com

"Almost everybody loves “Twilight,” but what happens when you just go too damn far? What are the signs that your love for Twilight has crossed the line into obsession? We’ve created this handy check list to help you decided if you need professional assistance with your Twilight Obsession.

10) You’ve memorized every line of the book series
9) You refer to yourself as a “Twilight Scholar”
8) Your screen name is a Twilight character’s name
7) You spend all day blogging about the movie
6) You are set to receive Twitter updates about “New Moon
5) You think Catherine Hardwicke should be the next President of the United States
4) You actually think you have a future with either Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner
3) You just know in your heart that vampires are real
2) You’re sure Twilight is non-fiction
1) You have your Google Alerts set to notify you anytime anyone in the world mentions Twilight even once.

If 5 or more of these statements apply to you, you may already be too far gone to help. If all 10 are applicable, all we can do is send some good vibes and hope for the best. "

message 2: by Christina C. (new)

Christina C. #10,8,7,& 4 apply to me. I truly believe in # 4 lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!! All but 4 and 1 apply to me... I don't like Rob or Taylor that much... And I don't have google alerts... But... everything else... yeah, lol...

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie hello i AM the future miss lautner lol jk

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Good luck with that, lol...

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha ok mostly everything applys to me
and stapjanie...back of! he is MY man [and saras i guese. if im being nice:]
we have claims on him!!! grrrr
lol

message 7: by Christina C. (new)

Christina C. haha oh yeah #6 also applies to me

message 8: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol thats funny

message 9: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments everyone except for the 5th i dont even live in america haha

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments all of da above, man!!!!!! {just yesterday i sat on my bed, listening to the twilight soundtrack while i reread new moon!! i reread a twilight saga book evry weekend!!}

message 11: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
wow like none of those apply to me lol! I guess I'm not as obsessed as I thought!!! :D ohhhh welllll I think I'm obsessed enough! :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, they didn't put the one that majorly applies to me... "Do you plan your future with a Twilight character?".... YESSSSS....

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I know lol!!!! Meeee tooooooooo! :D (Edward&Jacob) :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ehh... Edward's like a brother and Jacob is that annoying cousin, lol... ((Really, in my mind that's what they are... I am distantly related to Jake because of a fling Ephriam had, lol... Edward is my brother through marriage)) My future is with Jasper!!

message 15: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments lol i love EDWARD!!!! haha

im re-reading Twilight lol i love them!!!

i want the Twilight Soundtrack!!!!

message 16: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol I LOVE EVERYONE IN TWILIGHT!!!!but Screw Bella...!!!! Jk! :P

I want the soundtrack too! :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i got the soundtrack for christmas. and ur right screw bella. i hate her. and Stephanie taylor is mine!

message 18: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments lol the soundtrack would be awesome!!! i want it 4 my bday in march!!! :P yea screww bella!! haha JK but man she gets on my nerves lol... i agree stephanie EDWARDS MINE!!! haha

xoxo.

message 19: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments ur so luckki sara!!

message 20: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) I really don't like Bella!

message 21: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

YES LOL SCREW BELLA!!!!! Lol gosh seriously she bothers me! :P

Lucky ducks that have the soundtrack! :P

message 22: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments U guys are so luckki you have the soundtrack!!!

LOL yea haha Bella can get a bit anoying ... and gullable haha, but im clumsy haha last year i broke my hand tripping ova a beanbag lol scred my swimming missed out on a New Zealand team :( lol

But i guess thats how bella has benn set to be lol :P

message 23: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments Still and awesome BOOK but i Would Be even More AWESOME from EDWARDS POV!!!!! AGHHH!! AWESOME!!! lol

message 24: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol I think Bella is pathetic lol!!!!

Ali! That sucks! :( I feel bad for u!!!!

message 25: by Ali (last edited Jan 31, 2009 09:16PM) (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments lol

lol yea it did suck lol i had to run instead!! :( lol it was ok running but i must say i like swimming alot better!!! :p

lol

but im al good now thanks! ;P i jus have to do well at nationals in 4and a half weeks! :P im so nervous lol

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

o thats good.

message 27: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Oooo GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! :D u can do it! I believe in u!!!! :P

Ur more of a fish then a land animal! :P ><>

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

haha.

message 29: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments Thanks! :P lol :P i tell you how i did when its ova haaha i hope it will b good lol :p

haha yea thats what they call me "the goldfish" haha :P

whats your guys fav sports??

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

mine is tumbling and cheerleading! i love it! i guess im pretty good?? idk tho thats what ppl in my class say

message 31: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I like swimming and Dance...:D Swimming is just for workout...:D Dance i actually have a real talent there i must say :D lol...other sports i can NOT do at all!

message 32: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments lol yea it was funni that it was over a bean bag haha i didnt even cry when it happend i fainted, haha, but when i got told it was broken... then started thee water works because i knew id miss out heaps of swiimming! :(

COOL, lol they are all real cool sports but i must agree with christina any other sports than swimming and running i can NOT do at ALL!!! haha especially tennis!, Netball, Dodgeball <--- Especially THAT! haha, volleyball (sory Caroline pattinson :P) i cant ballance veri well either :P so dancing and cheerleading would be out of option and theee picture :P :P (sori guys haha i jus only good at swiimming and running :P)

Balls freak me out! haha :P :D

thats soo cool with thee dancing and cheerleading! :P im not verri co-ordinaited :P lol

x.

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments o.k....then..teeheee *Bursts out laughing*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. i can do tumbling but im suprised i can because i trip and fall alll the time. im supprised ive only broken one bone.

Kasidy what sport/s do u play??

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments never broken a bone! well i actually broke my nose playing soccer, but i didnt have a cast or anything

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ik u have such a bumpy nose!

message 37: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments shutup!! its b/c i broke it!

message 38: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol aww I bet ur nose is nice Mary! :D

Ali! Balls scare me too lol :P

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. um...Christina u shouldnt say that untill u c it!! lol <3 u mary...and ur lumpy nose!!

message 40: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments haha lol nice when i was playing tennis once u/k thoes ref chairs???.... and the polls that you put flags in if there is a game on???... well anyway it was a pole sticking out of a chair... :p lol and i ran into it and hit my nose haha i thought it was broken ... turns out itwas just brused haha and its a good thing by nose dusnt blead <---- cant spell ?? lol :P, i also broke my knee when i was 2 tripping ova a tennis ball :P, and when i was seven i broke my arm with a bully at my old school pulling me off the monkey bars >;p lol ive broken a few bones! haha

(do i get most clumsy like bella???) haha

lol

xx.

message 41: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments yup Balls Are scary!!!!

^
!
! (me trying to make an arrow lol)
!
!

like i said about my nose, and my knee thats what balls do to me! :p (they are a round type of devil trying to torcher me!!!) lol

x.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha! i dont mind balls untill there flying at my face!!

message 43: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol wow Ali! i haven't broken ANY bones lol i know im like not clumsy like that!:P

that bully that pulled u off the monkey bars is mean!!! i shall beat them up! LOL :P

message 44: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments lol yea when they are flying at my face it sucks! :P lol

yea she was real gay but shes a looser now... (slut, and people dont like her, shes slept with guys when she was like 12-13 :S) so reali i dont care shes ruiend her reputation alreadi...

lol yea that would be funni flying ova to nz to beat sum1 up haha

x.
Ali

message 45: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments oh lukki and GAY Sorri Caroline! i hope you say touch wood next time :P

message 46: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol all bullies become losers it kind of makes me laugh cuz they think there so cool then later ppl don't even care!

I've ripped my toenail off...and got a bruise on my thigh that was like the size of a basket ball lol

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

double post!!

how did u rip ur toe nail off? thats gross!

message 48: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments lol yea that must have hurt!
OUCH!!

message 49: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments eww i hate that! and hang nails!

message 50: by Ali (new)

Ali (AliMae94) | 985 comments YEA THAT WOULD HAVE HURT SO BAD!!! once again OUCH!!!!

« previous 1