RANDOMNESSS discussion

CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chickenlittle) | 5 comments i have a chicken named fluffy because its biger than every bodys heads!!!!:)))))

message 2: by Omar (new)

Omar (Olezky) | 1952 comments Mod
lol thats funny Cloe, so wat...u own a chicken or sumthing? :P

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chickenlittle) | 5 comments yea i don't even eat chicken so i guess i do:)

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments I used to have 12! BUT THEN WE KILLED THEM! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

message 5: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 103 comments OMG. that's so wrong.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments But they tasted good!!!! YUM!!!! hee hee

message 7: by Omar (new)

i liek chicken nugets :p

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments I like Camels!!!!! They have like abnormally large heads!!! VERY UNPROPORTIONAL!!! yay! Go camels!!!!

message 9: by Omar (new)

i liek turtles
instead of facing wat hits u
they jsut hide lolz

message 10: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments •Miriam• wrote: "OMG. that's so wrong. "

no it's not. I eat chicken for breakfast!!! well, dinner. same thing.

message 11: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments ha! turtles? how about something brave like chimpanzees? they just walk right up to you and throw all of their belongings at you until you run away screaming like a little girl.

message 12: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments well, i think camels' heads look very nice, thank you.
psst!!! Anna!!! i think there's a camel seeing this conversation right now!!

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody DUCK AND COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some mangos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omar! Go buy me a mango!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I bite you!!!

message 14: by Omar (new)

....wats weird is that my grandparenst came today n they brought like 30mangos to us
anna
r u a mind-reader? O.o

message 15: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments 3? that's perfect! give me one!

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments Omar wrote: "....wats weird is that my grandparenst came today n they brought like 30mangos to us
anna
r u a mind-reader? O.o"

Why yes, yes I am!!! But you didn't answer my question about da mangos, mon!!!!!! RAWR!!! I am a vicious chicken!!! (are you scared Omar??? I think you are!!!!!)

ImperatriceofGloom | 58 comments Can I have one???

Puh-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ?????

I'll be a good girl!!!!!!!!!
(cuz we all know Ima BAD chikin!!)

message 18: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 103 comments lol ur a chicken??

ImperatriceofGloom | 58 comments chikin.

message 20: by Omar (new)

i hate mangos
i like kiwi betta

message 21: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments nuh uh, fuji apples are the best.

message 22: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments sorrie, Andie, but there just aren't enough mangoes to go around for you to also have one. GO FIND YOUR OWN!!!!!!

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments Omar wrote: "i hate mangos
i like kiwi betta"

Well fine!!! then I will get you 385739487636 kiwis!! But only if you get me a goat with a side of nacho cheeez!! GOT THAT??????????

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments Brittany wrote: "sorrie, Andie, but there just aren't enough mangoes to go around for you to also have one. GO FIND YOUR OWN!!!!!!"

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk, u've been punk'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee I love that show!!! YAY!

message 25: by Omar (new)

Anna wrote: "Omar wrote: "i hate mangos
i like kiwi betta"

Well fine!!! then I will get you 385739487636 kiwis!! But only if you get me a goat with a side of nacho cheeez!! GOT THAT??????????"

ur gonna eat the goat?

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments No!!!! When did I ever say that???? I just said that I want some Nacho cheese to go along with him (I named Timothy!!!) We will share the cheese together!!! BUt you need to give me one first!!!!! so............. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! heehee

message 27: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments y a goat??? how about a super mutant monkey man that grants you all you ever want?

message 28: by Omar (new)

or a fish?

message 29: by Anna (last edited Aug 28, 2009 02:18PM) (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments Goats are cooler than monkeys and fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One time when I was feeding one, it tried to eat my shirt!!!! It was adorable!!!!!! hee hee Lolz

message 30: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments fish...well, you'd have to buy them a transportation fishbowl if you want them to grant you whatever you want.

message 31: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments Anna wrote: "Goats are cooler than monkeys and fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One time when I was feeding one, it tried to eat my shirt!!!! It was adorable!!!!!! hee hee Lolz"

OH! i have the most HILARIOUS video of my little brother being chased and knocked over by a goat at a petting zoo one time. He had a bottle of milk and he wouldn't feed it to any of them because he was too scared, so the goats finally came to him and tried to force it out of his hands!

message 32: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments LOLZ!!!! You should put it on you tube!!! I want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments well, i can't. i'm not allowed to, and honestly, i have no idea where the tape is.

message 34: by Omar (new)

Anna wrote: "Goats are cooler than monkeys and fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One time when I was feeding one, it tried to eat my shirt!!!! It was adorable!!!!!! hee hee Lolz"
well when i was peeding one it was tryin to eat my backpack lolz

message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments LOL!!!!!! Go animals that eat stuff!!!!!!!

ohhhhhh............ I just realized that sounded dumb!!! hee hee
OH WELL!!!!

message 36: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments nah. i had a hampster that didn't eat, once. you know the rest.

message 37: by Omar (new)

he died?

message 38: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments NO, he ran away and came back one day as a strong, grown-up hampster-man.

message 39: by Omar (new)

uhuh lolz
my kitty ran away n hasnt came back in a while
i wonder wat he would turn out like when he comes back

message 40: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments uh...you'd better learn about being an animal control guy, Omar. i already know how the situation will turn out, cuz i'm psychic.

message 41: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments or wild and mutated and hungry...egh, not such a good combination in a house cat, Omar. you'd better get this situation under control before it EATS YOUR FAMILY at night!!!!!!!

message 42: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments oh...ooh...uh, that's gotta hurt....*gasp* AAAHGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Omar!!! you've got to get out of there!!!!!!

message 43: by Omar (new)

aww but i just got up!! D:

message 44: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments ...........................

message 45: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments oh, fine, be lazy, omar. not my problem. you'll die remembered as an idle person. ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess i'll just egg on the killer cat instead.

go, cat, go!!!!!

message 46: by Omar (new)

no cuz i have my secret weapon
a water bottle spray

message 47: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Winder (lvnbookworm) | 246 comments Omar!!!! how could you??? *sniff, sniff*
i'm never talking 2 u again!!!!

message 49: by Omar (new)

okay

message 50: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (Urghisme) | 172 comments rawr.

« previous 1