Everything Dogs discussion

City Dogs > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam ((Roleplay here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara dug through the trash, she was only a pup, but she was alone, she found some pizza and pulled it out and nibbled on a pepporoni

message 3: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (last edited Jan 27, 2009 01:11PM) (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 535 comments Mod
Star looked across the street and ran to the trash, she had to get Comet food he said to hurry and make sure it's bigger than her's. "It's not fair." Star murmered to herself "Why did Mom have to abandon us?". Star dug thrugh the trash and found interesting yellow sticks(fries), meat, more meat, and more meat. She did not get why Tallwalkers((tallwalkers=twolegs=humans)) throw all this stuff away. She hurried back to the abandoned apartment.

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang walked through the streets with her head held high.

message 5: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Meanwhile, Star walked over to Comet in his nest and gave him all the meat and kept the fries to herself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara saw Star with some french Fries, she ran after, willing to trade the steak she had for them, "Hey! Wait up!"

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang grabbed a bone she buried.

message 8: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((lol))"Hi, what do you want?" Star asked.

message 9: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"I'm willing to trade anything, anyone?" Star asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara stoppd, she dropped the T-Bone infront of Star, "I'll trade you this Steak for you French Fries!"

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang made her way to the alley where stray dogs usually go to meet.

message 12: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"Sure." Star nudged the french fries over to Kiara.

message 13: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang stepped into the alley. Her bone attracted many hungry looks from some of the other dogs.

message 14: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (last edited Jan 27, 2009 01:33PM) (new)

"I'm going to go to the alley for the meeting." Star took the steak and ran to the alley. She sat at the very back.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara followed, Knawing on some soggy French Fries

message 16: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((who wants to start the meeting?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((MEMEMEMEMEME!!!))

message 18: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((k, lol))

message 19: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang saw a dog about to start. She hid in the shadows, chewing on her bone.

message 20: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Star started on her steak.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The pup looked at the crowd from the trash can, she spoke in her sqeaky voice, "We have called an emergency meeting, now, some of you know that the main food source of the strays of New York, The Ala Perch Rain(Italian Resturaunt) burned down yesterday, now, the Tallwalkers show no sighn of rebuilding, so now our food source will be cut by at least one third, we need to come up with a plan so we can still eat in peace, and not fighting over food, here are our options, 1. We can move behind the Pizza hut, or maybe that new Mexican place that just opened up, or 2. We can go move to the dump!" Murmurs of choices rang on the crowd

message 22: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Star wanted no part in this. She hated being a stray, she had to b obediant to everyone. Even so, she spoke out,"I vote for pizza hut!"

message 23: by Sam (last edited Jan 27, 2009 01:48PM) (new)

Sam Fang rolled her eyes. Typical city dogs! she thought.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara smiled, all of the other dogs agreed on Pizza Hut, "Pizza Hut it is!" She looked on the crowd, "Does anybody else have anything to say?"

message 25: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"Not really." Star barked, wanting to end this quickly.

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang snapped her bone in half, then in fourths. She was done with it anyway.

message 27: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Star went to go tell her older brother, Comet.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara looked around, "Well then, Meeting dismissed!" She lept down and ran to Fang, "You done with that?"

message 29: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"Comet, we're moving. We're going behind Pizza Hut." Star told her muscular brother, Comet.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara ran from Fang, over to Star and Comet, "Hi! Ready to go???"

message 31: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"Ok, pup. Move it. Lets get going."Comet snapped.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara stepped toward him, "Who are you calling pup?!"

message 33: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"Star, and if you mess w/ me you!" Comet growled, showing sharp teeth.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara growled

message 35: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (last edited Jan 27, 2009 02:07PM) (new)

"Comet back off!" Star yowled, finally standing up for herself for once. Comet sent her flying w/ a whack of his head."Next?" Comet growled, while Star lied there, hardly moving, by the trashcan.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara jumped on Comets Back, staying out of his reach, Holding on

message 37: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Comet jumped wildly, like a mechanical bull.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara never let go

message 39: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"Get off of me, NOW!" Comet barked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara held on

message 41: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((brb, I'll b back in 10min, promise))"Get off NOW!" W/ that Comet ran into a tree hurting himself in the trouble, but getting Kiara off his back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara snarled and tore Comet's side

message 43: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((k, I'm back r u there?))Comet ran to go to they're new home, running 4 his life.

message 44: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (last edited Jan 27, 2009 03:58PM) (new)

"You must leave this place and go into the forest." Angel addressed Star.

Star woke w/ a start. Her mother was talking to her in a dream. This is weird, Star thought, how did I get to her? Why did she leave, or did I just die?

Star went to go find Kiara, her best friend, but couldn't find her. She wanted to go and tell her where she was going and wanted her to come. She deided to give up and ran off into the forest.

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam Fang left the alley, leaving her bone behind. She didn't want to go to Pizza Hut. She walked over to her favorite spot, a place known as The Void. The Void was a spot no dog dared to go, except Fang, because the dog catcher knew this was their favorite spot. Many dogs took the risk and very few came back. That was why it was called The Void. Fang had found a secret place. She darted into a hole and through the tunnels, always turning right. Then she went up and out. She was at The Void.

message 46: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((good idea))Comet smelled Fang's scent and ran to go and c where she went. He then realized she had gone into The Void. I'll do it for her, he murmered to himself. He darted into a hole and through the tunnels, always turning right. Then he went up and out. There she was.

message 47: by Sam (new)

Sam ((Who? Me?))

"Who's there?" Fang growled. Then she realized it was him. "What are you doing here?"

message 48: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (last edited Jan 27, 2009 04:01PM) (new)

((yes u, I like the void idea))
"It's me." Comet replied, his flanks heaving. "I have come to confess my love for you."

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam "What are you doing here?! The Void is dangerous!" Fang said, her voice low. She had come here many times.

message 50: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

"I know. I rarely go here myself. But I needed a place to talk to you." Comet replied, whispering((if dogs could whisper)).

« previous 1 3