Wolf Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Arctic Pack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is where you Roleplay! Have fun!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((Thanks and don't we have to use (())?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, forgot for a minute there!))

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((thats ok))

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash padded arcoss the snow tundra.She called for her pack which was back a few feet.She had to check out the ice.Safe,she thought.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((oh and Breana can I be mod? I could make more descussions that way))

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash looked behind her a cub was struggling so she came to her and lifted her up with her teeth and ran to the front of the pack.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash put the cub down and told the pack to wait she was testing the ice.
She almost fell in.
"Lets go around,"she growled and picked up the cub and started going around the frozen lake.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) She let the cub go.She just padded along.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash yelled to the pack,"I found a cave this is our home for the night.We caught areselves in a blizzard!!!!"The wind was really blowing now,"Come on!!"She ran back to the cubs and elders and she helped the elders and put all the cubs on her back.Soon everyone was safe.For now.She put the cubs down.The medicine one was checking everyone for hypothermia.So far no one had it.For now.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "You ok Snowflake?"Starflash asked.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) The medicene one came over to check on Snowflake.She had hypothermia.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "It's ok calm down,"the medicene one said.

message 14: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 369 comments Mod
roleplay for whitch pack? i think we should make a roleplay area for each pack! so nobody gets confused!
also for more wolf roleplay go to wolf lovers only! were having a gathering.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((use these Michelle!!))

"Poor thing,"said the medicene one.
"She has had a long day," said Starflash.
The medicene one and Starflash sighed heavily.Starflash went to go talk to Snowflake's parents. The medicene one looked up into the sky.
"Oh sky pack please help Snowflake,"she prayed and fell aleep.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((no neither does the medicene one))

message 17: by Sarah (last edited Feb 07, 2009 12:49PM) (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((coolio))
It was the next day.Starflash woke up.
She padded over to Snowflake and licked her.She awoke the pack and growled,"We have to keep moving.The storm is gone so lets get going.Snowflake will ride with me.The deputy will be in the rear to help straglers.Lets go."

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash put Peachblossom and Snowflake on her back and lead the pack toward the morning sun.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash led her back to the tundra forest.
"Leader,"the Medicene One said.
"Yes?"said Starflash.
"Take care of Snowflake and keep her WARM,"said the Medicene One.
"Thank you,"said Starflash bowing.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((I kinda like the idea for the different group different RP thing, but I wish they could somehow all come together))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyone like my new pic?!!))

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((yeah))

message 23: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do shadow had to find somewhere to find shelter Fast! Even in this storm he could not servive. The he saw someone els heding into a cave......his cave, and he thought to wach them closey..............It was morning and shadow saw that the other wolves are out side of the cave. "Great, I dont like other wolves in my cave!" said shadow with mad tone.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice Clover came forward from the back of the cave. "Your cave. I've been living here for a long time. Who are you running from?"
((can she b shadow's mate?))

message 25: by Dibily Do (last edited Mar 08, 2009 08:43AM) (new)

Dibily Do ((how about crush first?)) "I am not runing from anyone and how are thoes wolves?" said shadow. Shadow walked over to Starflash and asked her "Where are you wolves headed to?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))Ice clover stepped forward. "It has been a long time since I have seen a pack around here."

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash got up early in the morning.She had to keep her pack moving.

message 28: by Dibily Do (last edited Mar 08, 2009 06:38PM) (new)

Dibily Do "I need to get going to chach up thith them..." ((this is in the night time)) just then Ice clover and Shadow heard somthing behind them. "we need to move NOW!" said shadow

message 29: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do as shadow started to run he disapeard into the dark forest like he was never there..................A horable screem split the nights air, and then a heavey thing droped on the ground.....like a body hiting the cold icey ground...... it was a poacher.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice Clover was close behind him blending almost as well. "Who...was...killed?"she panted.

message 31: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do "a poacher that was hunting us" said shadow as he came out of the shadows of the night

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, what wolf fell on this evening?"

message 33: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do "look I am sorry that we dont have time for talking! But we still need to move now!" said shadown. Just then they head voices in the woods in frunt of them. Just then shadow went into the woods

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverpaw was running as fast as she could from the 2-legged. She saw Shadow and Ice colver, she didn't want them to die to 'Run!' she yelled. 'Run! a 2 leggeds are coming!'

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops I 4got i wasn't accpeted yet on this wolf... oops sorry Breana!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((that's okay. I just accepted you.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohh ok, thanks. Do you have a wolf in this pack?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, mine's in the water pack. I could make one, though))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 41: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do Just then shadow ran into the forest. they heard tearable screams cut threw the forest and then all was quiet. Shadow jumped out of the forest hufing and pufing.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice Clover whirled. "There's only one."she exclaimed. then she ran into the trees,backtracking. She popped out in front of the human who didn't hesitate to fire.Ice Clover let out a yelp and fell to the ground. The man walked up to her and kicked her.She didn't move.Ice Clover grabbed his leg suddenly and pulled him off his feet. She stood and grabbed his neck,delivering the death blow. She winced,the bullet had been lodged in her shoulder.Her ears pricked up as she heard another man calling,she remembered this voice. She fled in fear as fast as she could to the other wolves,leaving a bloody trail behind her.

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash led her pack into the tundra woods.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice Clover looked helplessly at the trail behind her. "There is one more but I cannot lead him to you.Run,I shall stay."

message 45: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do "ok are you alright?" asked shadow." go and hide fast!" said shadow. Just then the man who shot Ice Clover came out to where Shadow was. Shadow gave a mightey leep and landed right on his chest and his face. There was a screem and then a gun shot. Then there were mor screems as shadow took them out one by one.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice clover's eyes were pleading."Don't do this.Don't risk your life.They came for me-one of them is my master."

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Starflash saw Ice Clover and shadow.
she growled and told the pack to stay and she went over to yell at the passers.
"WHAT ARE YOU WOLVES DOING HERE!!THIS IS THE ARTIC PACKS'S PATHS!!!!!"Starflash growled.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverpaw was watching Shadow behinde a bundle of bushes. 'I hope he doesn't kill himself.' she said.

message 49: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do "I dont cair!" said shadow terning to look at starflash. "GO HIDE Ice Clover!" Just then Shadow blended into the dark night........ Just then there was a screem and tons of gunshots. Then everything was quiet as it should be...... "There all taken cair of" said shadow as he came out of the woods.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverpaw wandered off 'cause no one cared about her. She walked to the lake that was behinde her and jumped in

« previous 1 3 4