Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires Ask and It Is Given discussion

Abraham (Ask and it is Given)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

JOHN This is one of the best recomendations to read I have had in a long long time. What a great read, and so applicable to daily life , no matter where you are .

Iona  Stewart Yes, this book is wonderfully inspiring, and in fact gives you the chance to transform your life. In my opinion it is the best of the Abraham books.

Angelwing This is a great read especially if you are interested in law law of attraction.

message 4: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K A must read just for the Emotional Guidance Scale.

Sherry How well have any of you applied these priniciples. I read this book ages ago. And have kept it as one of my most treasured books. I think there is a companion book to this...but I just find applying very tough.

Global Donnica If you apply these principals with fasting it's great!!!!!!

Sherry ohh fasting...why is it great with fasting? Could you elaborate Donnica?

Global Donnica yes... when one puts the body into subjection.. one ia aligning mind, body, soul, and spirit to become one.. and that's power. It breeds discipline... it's great... Do a study on fasting it's powerful.

Global Donnica Again this book is basic and these principals can be found alot of different ways and in alot different backgrounds but it's simplistic...

Sonali Joshi wonderful book. this was recommended by a friend and I liked it. using the advise from this book is not easy. well we can manage some!

Iona  Stewart Yes, this book has been one of the most important to help me to manage life. It is true that one can't always follow its advice, but I keep going back to it. I get a message from the Abraham web site every day. This is invaluable to remind one of the Abraham principles, so I would recommend registering to get this if you don't get it already.

Pamela Rose Iona Tamsin wrote: "Yes, this book has been one of the most important to help me to manage life. It is true that one can't always follow its advice, but I keep going back to it. I get a message from the Abraham web si..."

I didn't realize that there was an Abraham Website, but now that I know I will look for it. I'm also a big fan of Mike Dooley's Thoughts Become Things

Iona  Stewart Thanks. I'll look into that.

Pamela Rose I've already signed up. Here's the link for the site I mentioned: www.tut.com.

Iona  Stewart Thanks.

Pamela Hamilton This also is one of my favorite reads. I go back to it often. It holds so many truths for us to use in our daily lives. How uplifting!

Pamela Rose Pamela wrote: "This also is one of my favorite reads. I go back to it often. It holds so many truths for us to use in our daily lives. How uplifting!"

It's eerie how it just fits sometimes.

Denis Ask and It Is Given
This book is a wonderful, articulate and timely book for everyone to read and apply in their lives today.
The Master Key to receiving your desires made manifest into your experience is the 3rd part of the creative process and is the most difficult to accomplish. You have to allow the "letting in" of your creative God Source energy - for this energy to flow freely with no resistance of negative thoughts. To do this there are many ways but the simplest is to hold your desired image for 33 seconds and inject the feeling of already having that desire now. Also bring gratitude into your Beingness for what you are imaging and about to receive in physical terms. It is said that as you reach out in humbleness and gratitude to the Universal Creative Mind, so that intelligence reaches out to you in oneness!
-Denis JThe '3-3-3' Enigma: An Invitation To Consciously Create Your Reality

Iona  Stewart I love Abraham, but have not managed to sucessfully use the principles!

Denis Iona - Start with a small desire. Write it down and concentrate your mind on the desire and its words. Create a moving image of your desire making it colourful and full of good feelings about having that which you desire now. Make sure you are in your created movie holding the image for about 36 seconds. Then let it go out of your mind - see it fly away in your imagination. Repeat when drowzy on waking up and just before going to sleep. Watch your feelings - let your emotional guidance system keep you on track with positive feelings throughout the day. Go on a 'Rampage of Appreciation' campaign. This will keep you vibrating with positive vibes to assist in letting in your desire.

Good luck
Denis

Iona  Stewart Thanks very much, Denis. I´ll do that. But I have so many big things I want and need, I have difficulty in finding a little thing. Have you a suggestion for me to try? Love,Iona

Denis Hi Iona
My suggestion to start small, in aiming to receive something you desire, so that you build belief, faith confidence and excitement into the process of creation. Some call this 'pulling from the 'FP' - field of potential. Try setting a deadline in your mind to receive/find something inconsequential to you like a dollar note? Be very clear that you are choosing to receive a one dollar note in the next three days! Hold to that vision, but equally, you must let it go into this field of potential before it will come to you!

Good Luck!
Denis J

Iona  Stewart Thanks, Denis I don´t live in the US, so I´m not going to find a dollar, but I´ll focus on finding a 2-kroner coin. Thanks, have already done the first visualization. Will let you know what happens.

message 24: by Ross (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ross Newkirk Iona wrote: "I love Abraham, but have not managed to sucessfully use the principles!"

Even if you just glean a small step that you can begin to take that is a start. I often find when I read a book like this I can start to take away and use some things and not others. Later when I go back to read the same book I learn and discover new things I did not see or was not ready to see before. I find that you just grow with books like these.

message 25: by Iva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iva This book is a must for every home. I go back to it over and over again. You must believe if you expect manifestation and you must be thankful and the manifestation will come. Believing is crucial.