Random RP discussion

Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 3 comments ((start here))

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Cody yawned as he drove his car down the street. He really didn't want to go to work.

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments Juliet sat by the phyciatrist ((or however you spell that)) building. It was the tenth time this week she had been sent here because of her apparent split personality. she hated it.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara watched Cody as a wolf, Coal by her side, wary.

message 5: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Pulling into the driveway he opened the door and climbed out. He was learning how to be a Psychiatrist and his teacher had given the students an assignment to spend time with one, using their observing skills and coming back with a five page essay attached to ten pages of notes.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara and Coal walked slowly. She was teaching Coal more about the humans, and she wanted to help him with some hands on. They saw another girl, but their object was Cody, the first one they had seen.

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Cody walked into the office. "Hey, I'm here to see a Mr. Gordon?" He asked the receptionist. She smiled at him. "He's on the third floor, do you have an appointment?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara and Coal stayed outside.

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments "Hey who are you?" Juliet asked Alkara.

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "um.. yeah, I'm here to study with him." Cody explained. She nodded in understanding. "Alright, go right ahead." The receptionist was about to say more before she got a call. She spoke to the person before turning back to Cody. "I'm sorry sir. But it seems he had to cancel, his wife got in an accident and has to head to the hospital." She apologized. He blinked. "Uh... okay, when can I meet him do you think?" The receptionist smiled in a friendly way again. "I'll be sure to keep you in touch." She reassured him. Cody thanked her and sullenly left the building.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara looked at Juliet and sat on her haunches. Coal growled, but stopped soon at her look. She didn't say anything, hoping that Juliet didn't know she was a shapeshifter.

message 12: by Kataury (new)

Kataury He sighed and slid back into his car, leaving the keys in the ignition. Great, now how am I going to finish that essay? Cody thought with a sigh.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Coal noticed Cody again. he yipped and went up to the car.

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Cody glanced down to see a dog barking at his car. He smiled and opened the door. "Hey little guy, where did you come from?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Coal looked back at Alkara, who was still in her wolf form, and then back at cody.

message 16: by Kataury (new)

Kataury He glanced up to see a wolf. Cody started, taking a deep breath. "I guess he's your cub."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara loped over to Cody, and shook her head.

message 18: by Kataury (new)

Kataury He blinked. Did the wolf just understand him. "So... he's a brother?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) She shook her head again. Coal wagged his tail and went to stand by Alkara again. Her eyes told him to wait and stay where she was.

message 20: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "Um... so... a friend?" Cody guessed again.

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Laney sighed sitting at the rail road tracks Leo walked up next her and reverted to his human form. "Hey" he said sitting down across from her.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara shook her head and turned around, going around the edge of the building, out of sight. Before she disappeared, however, she looked back to make sure he wouldn't move. Coal stayed where he was.

message 23: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Cody blinked as he saw the wolf wander off, leaving the small pup in front of him. "Hey! Aren't you going to take your friend here?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara ignored him and went out of sight. She returned a moment later from the other side of the biulding as a human. She came up to Cody and picked up Coal. "aww. He's so cute. Is he yours?" she asked Cody, playing a different person.

message 25: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Laney shifted into fairy form and fluttered off she found two people and a mutt and decided to cause mischeif. A quick cloud of fog came over the land and Laney stole Cody's keys.

message 26: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "Um... no. I just... found him." He shrugged.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara laughed. "It's ok. He's mine. Come here, Coal." She held out her hands and Coal jumped into them eagerly. When she straightened there was a cloud of fog around her, but soon it was gone.

message 28: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Cody glanced around. Weird. He thought. "Sorry," He got out of the car and held out his hand. "My name's Cody." He introduced.

message 29: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Laney giggled.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Alkara." She said, and shook it. Somewhere far off she thought she heard a giggle. "And no worries. I was watching."

message 31: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "What?" He asked a little confused.

message 32: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments "I'm Juliet. thanks for asking." Juliet said. Her voice was full of sarcasum. She turned to Alkara again "Who are you? I really don't like repeating myself."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "I was watching Coal the whole time. So there is no need to apologize."

message 34: by Daisy (new)

Daisy laney tugged hard on a strand of Alkara's hair

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara turned around. "Excuse me?" Then she felt a tug. REacting instinctually, she whipped around, growling as a wolf does, although she was still human. Coal was growling in her arms.

message 36: by Daisy (new)

Daisy a little fairy floated above them looking down with her hands on her hips

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) alkara looked at the fairy. "What?"

message 38: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments "nice growl there. not that it matters. Nobody listens to random people they meet in the streets. Just ignore me."

message 39: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Laney zaped Alkara with a tiny tiny volt of energy.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara looked at Juliet, then back at the fairy. "Do I know you? and do you not see the fairy?" she asked Juliet.

message 41: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments "very pretty." Juliet grinned up at Laney. "Dont worry about being noticed, everybody ignores the crazy person."

message 42: by Daisy (new)

Daisy The fairy zapped all of them once and fluttered off.

message 43: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments "that tickled!" Juliet yelled up after Laney.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara shook her head at the zap. It hardly affected her at all.

message 45: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Laney stuck her tounge out.

message 46: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments "you know, you should be nicer to your comrads! It makes them easier to get along with!" Juliet yelled.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alkara set Coal down, who immediately went back over to Cody. "He seems to have taken a liking to you." She noted. "Very unwolflike." She added to Coal. He backed down a bit.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((sorry peoples gtg!))

message 49: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 41 comments ((sorry i havent posted in a while, banned from my computer))

"Nice cover."

message 50: by Kataury (last edited Jan 30, 2009 02:29PM) (new)

Kataury Cody sat bewildered for a second, then he slammed the door and sat in his car. "Okay Cody... take a deep breath, no fairies in the sky... no need for a psychiatrist..." He took deep breaths starting to panic. Fairies don't exist!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6