All Things essential for living! discussion

spread the hate > I hate breakes at a good part in a t.v show! darn it commurtiels!!!!!!!!!! (i spelled it wrong)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by === (new)

=== i RELLY HATE BREAKS ON URE FAVORITE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!1

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 353 comments Mod
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CURSE THOSE PEOPLE TO THE FIERY PITS OF HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by === (new)

=== ha!

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

im serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 5: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 11 comments They do that to make the show suspenseful .. but still . . it can get really annoying.

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments those annoy me so bad.

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Sorry:{

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh wait. no. I'm talking about the commercials that interrupt tv shows. those pics posted are cute. xD

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Thanks, aru~!
I know, right?! Its so flippen' annoying!! ARRGH!!

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments lol ya. but recently i've become addicted to anime so i'm watching everything online. now it's not commercials but buffering! xD

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Oh yay! (sarcasm)

message 13: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments lol. and megavideo has a lot of episodes for, like, everything. but the 72 min. (or somewhere around 72) vid. limit is hecka annoying. specially when it stops in the middle of an ep.

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Yeah, its 72. I knooow, I try and avoid MegaVideo as much as possible...

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments i do that too but sometimes megavid. is the only site w/ the ep(s). :/

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

:/

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Ikr

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

SO annoying!!

message 19: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Totally! ALthough you dont have to wait if you pay... but theres no way im doing that. go to the library! they have a lot of anime seasons (duh!) and manga books (duh!) ;)

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Not really...

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments uh...actually they do have a lot. i'll give you a link. :) if you're looking for something in particular....?

message 22: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Well, the manga/anime that I want the libraries I go to don't have^^'

message 23: by Kaitlyn (last edited Oct 28, 2010 06:58PM) (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh. i know they don't have some. like shinobi lifeShinobi Life Volume 1

message 24: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments take a look i <3 that book. not that i dont <3 a lot... xD