All Things essential for living! discussion

spread the hate > I HATE STUPID SLOW COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARNIT COMPUTER!!!!!!! LET ME CLICK ON THE STUPID TOPIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by === (new)

=== My computers FAST!!!!!!!!

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 353 comments Mod
U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by === (new)

=== HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Killer Queen (last edited Apr 15, 2009 06:57PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) u know what's worse? when ur friends computer is revolting against her while u're IMing her and it takes a freaking MILLENNIUM to reply! it comes, it goes, it comes, it goes. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
i swear one of these days i'm gonna drive cross country just to wack it with a hammer and throw it off a freaking 12 story building. all while Beethoven is playing.
yeah i have some serious anger issues... sometimes...
ok most of the time...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

POOR DUCKY!!!

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

hehe

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) This group's past extremely dead.

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

yup.

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments i shall comment on this group and revive some little convo. ! lol. i like smaller groups better cuz when i comment in big groups no one ever responds. xD

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I knooow~!

message 14: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments :) I had trouble finding a group w/ active members that likes anime, they're either "dead" or they have a lot of roleplay stuff. I don't roleplay. :/ so this group is cool. :) i tried making my own but i cant get anyone to join cuz i just joined and have like, 3 friends or something xD

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Aww, :(
I know, I rolplay though, so its like whatever, and this group has died...

message 16: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

save a undead group? xD xD lolol undead sounds like zombies.

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xD

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments have you watched zombieland? lol. i know its like totally offtopic. should i post that in this thread? it's not really related...

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I have no ideaXD
... Aaand no, I haven't...

message 20: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments ohok. lol. its funny...ish. :) kinda gory. ;)

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Oooh, I <3 gory..

message 22: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Lol. The zombies have this gross stuff hanging out of their mouth ewww lol

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I <3 Zombies...
(Subway style) Zombies
Eat Flesh

message 24: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Oh...hm. I didn't like the zombie parts. it looks really gross. perhaps u wud like that movie. xD

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Maybe I would.

message 26: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments haha. there's cussing too. idk if u like that

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Eh. I don't care for it.

message 28: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments yeah. i know i dont either

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

^^

message 30: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments overall its ok. :) kinda funny cuz one of the dude's goal is to get a twinkie.... there's a zombie apocalypse and his mission is to get a twinkie. xD

message 31: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xDDDD

message 32: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments if you don't mind me spoiling a tiny thing in the story....it's a happy ending. ;)

message 33: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments have u watched paranormal activity?/paranormal activity 2?/plan on watching either? (lol) i'm just asking cuz i just saw a commercial. xD

message 34: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I want to soooooo baaaaddddd

message 35: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh seriously? o.o I get nightmares...no actually i don't get nightmares but I start imagining all the scary stuff whenever i stand in the dark. especially at night which is why i don't watch that stuff. but when I watch it its so interesting. xD i wanna watch it w/ friends @ a sleepover... :)

message 36: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Meh too...

message 37: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments :) i haven't been to many sleepovers though..... :/ my mom said i could go to my friend's house every 5 months but IDK where that went. . . --_-- xD

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I can't go to any.

message 39: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Oh. :( :( they're fun. but I haven't gone to one in at least 2 years. .___.

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I haven't gone to one in 4 years.

message 41: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Oh wow. :( maybe u cud ask for a sleepover 4 ur b=day

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Nope.

message 43: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments aww. that's too bad.

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I know.D:

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Hey

message 46: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments hi

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

yo

message 48: by Madihaa (new)

Madihaa | 2 comments :)