spread the hate > I hate Cats

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by === (new)

=== No i dont

message 2: by === (new)

=== ...

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments i dont hate cats, i just dont like them. Although I like kittens. They're cute ^^

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 353 comments Mod
I do not like cats. I know someone who asolutely adores cats, though...

message 5: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh. I just think they're kinda boring because they just sit sleep and eat. (no offense) i like dogs. ^^ :D

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I like... Snakes.

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Oh. Srsly?

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Yeah.

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments :) nice. I couldn't tell if you were using sarcasm. :) my sixth grade teacher was hecka scared of snakes.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I love snakes!

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Eh...they're okay. I've touched a snake. ^^

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I almost got to wrap a snake around my neck;;

message 13: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh really? I wouldn't... O.o I don't want to choke. xD
but thats still cool :)

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

They didn't let me though. They gave it to a 'guy' because 'guys could handle it better.' *mutters*

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments LOL! @ the mutters part xD Awww. you shoulda told them you like snakes. that's too bad. women should have equal rights! >:( xD lol.

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

yeah... Sure.

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

No problem...

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I know.

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

:)

message 21: by Louis J. (new)

Louis J. Washington (SalmonMochaLatte) | 3 comments Katherine wrote: "i dont hate cats, i just dont like them. Although I like kittens. They're cute ^^"

i agree with you

message 22: by Louis J. (new)

Louis J. Washington (SalmonMochaLatte) | 3 comments Katherine wrote: "oh. I just think they're kinda boring because they just sit sleep and eat. (no offense) i like dogs. ^^ :D"

i also agree to this