Avatar: The Last AirBender discussion

Couples

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally, Aang and Katara aren't a SUPER BAD couple, I don't like it or dislike, but the ending would have been better with a little mix up...like Katara and Zuko would have been better. What do you think? About any of the couples or people that should have been them?

message 2: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Oh, definitely Zuko and Katara!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, they would be a awesome couple?
See what cute a couple they make in this fan-art I found...They look cute together...

message 4: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) Katara and Zuko would be a really good couple for a while I thought they would put them together...

message 5: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Zuko and Katara, all the way! In the first season, when Zuko had his weird ponytail, and my sisters were obssessing over the idea, I thought it was crazy, but in season two, I started to lke Zuko/Katara. And I really don't think it would be much of a mix up. The creators were totally building up Zutara (the name for the Zuko/Katara relationship), but decided to give the prize to Kataang. I mean, come on! Zutara had everything! Comparing it to an icecream sundae, Zutara and Kataang started out as vanilla icecream. At first, they put some chocolate on Kataang, but then they focused on Zutara, and put on hot fudge, caramel, bananas, nuts, whipped cream everything you'd want in icecream. Then, they had the cherry. They looked at the plain, boring Kataang sundae which only had vanilla icecream and some chocolate on it, and decided to give the cherry to that icecream because it didn't have as much as the other. It's exactly like Zutara and Kataang. They built up Zutara, and it was amazing, but then they decided to give the kiss to Kataang because it didn't have as much glory as Zutara. Besides, Aang acts so much younger than Katara for her to like him. It's too cheesy.

message 6: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) Ice Cream? seriously

and yah i totally acgree with everything but the ice cream...

message 7: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Love the comparison Linds :D

message 8: by === (new)

=== | 23 comments NO NO NO NO
NO ZUTARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KATAANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE AANG + KATARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

message 10: by === (new)

=== | 23 comments lk at the truth about season 4

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

What we need some twist, it's cheesy with them being together...

message 12: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) totally i mean from like the very first episode you could tell they were going to be together

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, you see them all blushing around each other, and aang trying to impress katara, it's obvious...

message 14: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) totally!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah majorly

message 16: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) major majorly major!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

really extremely majorly majorly very majorly major!!!!

message 18: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) lol

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yes lol

message 20: by Zia (new)

Zia Too bad Zuko's with Mai...I think he should be with Katara instead.

message 21: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) dido

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

right back at ya Zia

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) lolz like the ice-cream thing

message 24: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay yeah... I watched the episode the Desert recently, and I realized how awesome Avatar really was!! (Lately I've been on an anti-Avatar rampage because of the stupid ending)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Chyaaaaaa endings are usually disappointing in my view

message 26: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay It's true, although Avatar had one of the worser ones. I don't really know why... maybe because it was cheesily happy and Aang ended up with Katara and Zuko was with Mai... Grr...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheesy beyond belief

message 28: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I know!! D: I was a hardcore Zutara fan, too! And what was with all the randomness in that season? Katara learned blood bending and it was awesome, but she only used it on that idiot that one time, and he wasn't even the person she was looking for!!

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 9 comments RANDOM: i LOVE sokka and suki
even though sokka and yuai (idk how to spell, sorry)
was a good couple.... to bad she turned into the moon spirit.... anyway, sokka and suki is UBER cute-tastic. and with katara... i guess i'll have to go with jet.... hahahahahahaha i know thats random and i know he betrayed her and i know he was a jerk (until he died) and thats my point. jet payed the ultimit (speeling, idk) price to gain kataras trust, and i think that is SO romantic. :3 and besides, i like toph and zuko... i know im weird like that but i think it is an amazing couple and i think aang should just worry about being the avatar and nothing else...
that is just MY opinion :3

message 30: by May (new)

May Lindsay wrote: "Zuko and Katara, all the way! In the first season, when Zuko had his weird ponytail, and my sisters were obssessing over the idea, I thought it was crazy, but in season two, I started to lke Zuko/K..."

kataang sounds kool, but zuko and katara all the way!!!!

message 31: by Maura (new)

Maura How would that work? Would Katara like living in the Fire Nation? I think Kataang is better, because there's none of that awkwardness. I mean, Zuko's still probably thinking, "Remember when you hated me so much? And you were threatening me?"

I do think Zuko and Mai are a terrible couple though. I mean, "I love it when you hate the world?" Really?

Sokka and Suki are cute. End of story.

message 32: by Maura (new)

Maura Okay, the last episode had Toph and The Duke hugging. It's very small, so you might miss it. But at the end, when Sokka and Katara are being reunited with their dad, I swear I saw them hugging.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

they were

message 34: by May (new)

May whose the duke again??

message 35: by Maura (new)

Maura The short kid who followed Jet around. I'm pretty sure I saw them hugging. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure.

message 36: by May (new)

May ohhhh... weird... i dont think thats a very good couple

message 37: by Maura (new)

Maura Ikr? Maybe they're just friends...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

they r
didnt he have to stay with them at that air temple when they had to leave everyone behins after the eclipse

message 39: by May (new)

May ??

message 40: by May (new)

May i guess i havent watched enough episodes...

message 41: by Maura (new)

Maura yeah, with Haru and the kid in the wheelchair. It was hilarious when Katara came out of a house and said, "I have something to tell everyone." Or something to that effect. And then Toph says, "I knew it! You DID have a secret thing with Haru!" And everyone looks at her like she's crazy.

message 42: by May (new)

May oh the kid in the whelchair and how they "fly"

message 43: by Maura (new)

Maura Yeah, him. What's his name?

message 44: by May (new)

May idk...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilian wrote: "yeah, with Haru and the kid in the wheelchair. It was hilarious when Katara came out of a house and said, "I have something to tell everyone." Or something to that effect. And then Toph says, "I kn..."

lol

message 46: by Maura (new)

Maura It's in the episode right before the play about them. I forget what it's called.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

the play one was funny
the scene with katara and zuko, they both just move away from each other slowly

message 48: by May (new)

May lol. ino!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by Maura (new)

Maura That was hilarious! It was perfect! And it was hilarious how Toph yelled to "see" them.

message 50: by May (new)

May ??

« previous 1