twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > Hey...?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Hi everyone. ^_^ I'll admit first off that I'm a Twilight hater but there are certain things I like discussing with the fans so I joined this group. The ones who don't run around claiming to be married to Edward are actually pretty cool, I've come to find.

Nice to meet everyone!

*Hoping I don't get attacked by rabid Mrs. Cullen wannabes... >_>)

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Don't worry, I won't attack.

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments And I'm not obsessed over Edward fyi.

message 4: by Codi (new)

Codi idk

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Um..... Either Masen or Anthony. I saw the action figure yesterday, and it had his full name on the back.

message 6: by Codi (new)

Codi ????? wierd

message 7: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments I love Doctor.... Benzendrine wrote: "And I'm not obsessed over Edward fyi."

Um... I never said you were. O_o No need to be rude.

message 8: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Sorry, didn't mean for it to come out that way.

message 9: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Oh, it's alright. ^^ I shouldn't have taken it that way in the first place... So sorry for that.

And to add to what's being said above, I think Masen is Edward's real name (before he died). Is his middle name ever mentioned?

message 10: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yep, in New Moon... or Breaking Dawn.

message 11: by Codi (new)

Codi I think when they are getting married?

message 12: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yeah.

message 13: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Ah, I haven't gotten there yet. ^^

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I think that's where. That scene is so funn!

message 15: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Do you know what page its on? If it's fun, then I'll have no problem skipping where I am now (it's a little boring)! =D

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments No, I dont' have the book right now. Check the 50's. My friend is taking FOREVER. It's been over two months and she isn't even done!

message 17: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 13 comments Oh, is she borrowing your copy or something? Maybe she got bored like I did... I took nearly three months to finish the Scarlet Letter when that last happened to me. LOL

I'll go steal my friend's copy again and check (I'm using a crappy PDF to read at home ^^).

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Haha nice. Yeah, she's borrowing my copy.