Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Working for the Devil - Week 2: Chapters 14 to 27

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Discussion of Chapters 14 to 27, including Chapter 27

Nichole (DirrtyH) (dirtyh) Okay, guys, I'm about halfway through... (I think I'm within this chapter frame but I don't remember exactly.)
I'm losing steam. I thought the very first chapters with Jaf taking Dante through Hell and her meeting with the devil were all really interesting, but after that it got kinda boring. The only thing that has me a little bit interested is finding out about her history with Jace and seeing where things go with that strange little love triangle.
Any opinions?

message 3: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 187 comments I haven't completed this weekly chapter assignment yet, (I think I stopped at Chapter 19..have to go to work..LOL), but so far, my attention is more focus on whether there is going to be a romance angle between Dante and Jaf. I guess thats why I'm more of a PNR than a UF girl, because I want someone to get paired off everytime..LOL...

Well, I guess, I have to keep reading...

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments LOL... I am the same way!!! that's sometimes why I get bored with UF.

That's also why I read this series of novels back to back. I don't want to say too much, but keep reading :)