Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Working for the Devil - Week 1: Chapters 1-13

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This is for discussion on Chapters 1 to 13. (Including 13)

message 2: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 187 comments Finished reading the assigned chapters.

So far, I'm intrigued by Danny's world. There seem to be so many types or classification for people with talents. Also, there are many "invented" words that sometimes I feel I need a dictionary just for this story.

Danny, so far, sounds like a capable person but with enough vulnerability and hints of a scarred past to make her sympathetic. I'm curious how will her relationship with the demon Jaf evolved.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic When I read the first chapter several months ago I immediately put the rest of the series on my WL. I knew this series had a unique ring to it that I would like.

So far it is going a bit slow, but that is OK =) I am not one to rush perfection as they say. As long as it is different from what I am reading and interesting I will continue to enjoy it. Def. enjoying it so far.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic QUESTION: Did you like the main characters within the first 10 pages (or first description of them)? Yes or No.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Yes. Danny has a voice of her own.

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Yes, I thought she was so unique and feisty lol

message 7: by B (new)

B | 82 comments Ohh!! I didn't even realize -- this is one of the books I got in my $1 bag yesterday at the library!