RP Everything! discussion

Wizards RP > W RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 264 (264 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya ran to the train. Because she had pulled a prank on someone, she almost missed it.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 26, 2009 06:22PM) (new)

Alex pulled away from his parents.
"Mom, dad, I love you and all but I'm gonna miss the train." He ran away with his things and hopped on. The whistle rang. Right on time.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya found a compartment and put got in, sitting down. Her fourth year... Yes!

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex looked for a cart with his friends in it. they were all full so he took a compartment with a girl already in it. "Hi."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya looked up from the window. "Hello." She said, grinning. She decided not to pull anything... yet...

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Laya? Right?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She blinked. "Er... Yes... OK, this is gonna sound terrible. You know who I am, and I have no clue who you are... And how do you know me?"

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Alex, and no I'm not a stalker. You're kind of famous around the school. What, with all the pranks you pull. I admire you for that."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya laughed. "Yeah, right. I should have known that's how you knew me... Well, hello, Alex."

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex smiled. "You're right, I do stalk you. I watch as you sleep with your breath escaping your body." He stopped smiling. That was a little too weird of a joke with somebody you just met. Shoot, I'm an idiot.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya laughed harder. "Well you better stop, after all." She lowered her voice. "I know where you sleep at night." She tried to keep a straight face but burst out in giggles.

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex cracked up too. At least she has a sense of humor. "But I sleep outside you window."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do you think I know where you sleep? I don't sleep all night long. Geez, what kind of stalker are you if you don't know that?" Laya grinned, glad she hadn't pulled a prank. She liked this guy.

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alec put up a face of fake sadness. "Aw, I really thought you stalked me too. I thought it wasn't just me!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, too much work to track someone down." She said, sighing in mock sympathy.

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"But itsn't it work to pull all those pranks? I'm sure your brain must hurt."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya laughed. "Work? No, work is unpleasant. What I do is fun. You know, if you're seen with me your reputation will be ruined. If you have one, I don't know." She shrugged. "You'll be marked down as an untrustworthy troublemaker."

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He put a hand to his heart. "A dream come true! When can I start?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2009 06:13PM) (new)

Laya laughed again. "I need to give you a reward. You're the first person in years to make me laugh without a prank." She shook her head. "Ah, you can start whenever. Just know you can't really quit, though."

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((I didn't get the last sentence, sorry, totally ruining the mood.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I guess it doesn't make sense... I'll change it...))

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex was shocked. "Is that a death treat?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. You're reputation will just be tainted forever. People won't trust you as much as they do now. You can still back out of it." Laya shrugged. She liked him, so figured she'd give him some fair warning.

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex smiled. "Or, I could be your masked partner in crime, though people might find that a bit odd..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seriously? What with us being witches and wizards and all?" To prove her point, she took her wand out and opened the door before closing it again. "Someone would take it off."

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Polyjuice potion! Wouldn't that be fun? Think of all the trouble we could cause with that."

((Again, no idea about my spelling.))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you got it right.))

"Oooh... But who would you be? And then there's the slight chance that they'll see you being them. And there's also the fact that everyone will wonder where you are."

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"One, I would be who ever I feel like! Two, I would lock them in a closet. And three, I'm sure no body would miss me."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Teachers, friends... I've seen you around before, you're quite popular." Laya looked out the window. "Shouldn't be long now..." She grinned. Anyone could tell that she wasn't talking about getting to the school.

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Yes but nobody would care if I left for an hour or so. The people who I hang around don't go around in your business. I don't hang around nosy people." He could tell she wasn't talking about school, but he couldn't get exactly what. "Long before...?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shhh!!" She put her finger to her lips. She used her other hand to count down. 3...2...1... There was a small bang! and some shrieks come out of a compartment filled with preppy girls. She ran to stick her head out into the aisle to see a bunch of girls come out covered in green gunk. "Yes!"

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex tried to stifle his laugh since the door was open but he couldn't help it. He burst out laughing, very, very loudly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha ha haaa!!" Laya laughed and shut the door when their glares turned to her. "Laayyyyaaaa!" A screech came. Laya snorted and covered her mouth.

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Who was she? I couldn't tell." He squeezed out between laughs.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just some girl that is always insulting everyone... I think her name is Bethany..." Laya said, not really caring.

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Oh, who else is on your bad side?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Three quarters of the school population." Laya shrugged.

message 39: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex blew out a low whistle.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's their own fault." She said with mock sympathy.

message 41: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"For breathing? That many people couldn't of done anything bad..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya grinned and shook her head. "You don't watch people as much as I do. How they bully, physically and mentally. How they stand by while watching someone bully. How they betray friends, tell secrets, spread rumors. This one kid, Henry McHelen... He cheated on his girlfriend with a girl who didn't know he was seeing someone. Then when his friends asked about it, he completely lied. They saw each other treating him like a boyfriend, and he denied it. 'No, that had to have been someone else'... They believed him. That was the end of last year, he's my main target for the beginning of this year." Laya stopped to think her way of life over. "You know, some people may call me a stalker."

message 43: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex argued. "But you know some people can't do anything when they see people being bullied. If they go in they could get hurt themselves. And some people spread rumors because they think it's true. You can't just walk up to the target and ask whether it's true or not. They will just deny it but that doesn't mean it isn't true. And some people just can't help but spill secrets. Nothing bad usually comes out of them and sometimes it leads to good. If people don;t wan their secrets being told then they should just keep it to themselves. They have diaries. People do those things all the time, it's human nature. Now what Henry did was just wrong, and you can get back at him for that. But not all the others. They're just being teenagers and they can't help it."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"So they're being selfish? They're being arrogant? They don't want their faces to get bruised, so they let someone else get the crap beat out of them? And the secret thing... When someone tells someone a secret, it's a sign of trust. People break trust often, and the first person won't know it. And asking if a rumor is true or not is nicer than just letting it spread behind their backs." Laya argued back.

message 45: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Well no. But you can't expect people to be good all the time. I mean you. I'm sure you've hurt someones with your pranks on accident. And just stood there while someone beat the crap out of them. Even if you did get them back afterwords with a prank. You still didn't do anything at the time being did you? And people betray trust so much. You can't hold back on them for it. And it usually isn't anything serious. You got to learn to forgive and forget." He countered.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"You think I complain about people beating other people up and have people watch without doing anything, and then I myself be one of those people? Do you think that I pull these pranks for no reason? No, it's my way of getting back at people without being a bully myself. If I hurt someone, it was unintentional, but it was for a reason." Laya countered. "And forgetting may lead to repetitions."

message 47: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Alex stopped. He didn't want Laya getting mad at her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya stared out the window, trying to control her temper. She was never good at it.

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Sorry... I like to argue..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya sighed. "So do I... I can't seem to stop..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6