RP Everything! discussion

Important! > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
If you have anything you want me to improve, anything to add, or something else that you think will make the group better, write them down here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we do a romance.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

You have to be more specific about what you mean. but yeah, sounds good. I made the Star Wars, btw.

message 4: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Christina? I'll do it... I just need to know what you mean.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know. I saw this on another group but It was really funny. Their trying to make two people not kiss. It's hilarious

message 6: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Hm, I'll tell you what. I'll make a romance folder and you will make the RP, since I'm still a bit confused. Is that alright?

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Er... Christina? Are you going to make a character folder?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... What about a... Beach Vacation RP? Kinda like the Ski Vacation, but someplace really warm... Like Hawaii or Miami Beach, Florida... I dunno...

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

I like Hawaii, I'll do that one.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) FMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

?????

message 12: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

I have to agree with Not. What?

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2009 10:17AM) (new)

Waitwaitwait.... You seem like a manga fan... Full Metal Alchemist? I think that's what it's called...