Random Stuff discussion

HEY!!!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sneha (new)

Sneha | 4 comments HEY EVERYONE!!!

message 2: by Sneha (new)

Sneha | 4 comments You guys like Twilight?

message 3: by Steph, =) (new)

Steph (Lola306) | 7 comments Mod
boo

message 4: by Steph, =) (new)

hello???

message 5: by Tiffany♪♫ (new)

Tiffany♪♫ (monchichi1121) | 1 comments Read more and you will find it interesting!

message 6: by Archita (new)

Archita | 3 comments I didn't really like the book I read the first page of the fist chapter and the prologue... I found it really BORING!!!! A lot of people read it and tell me not to read it because it is really bad and it just forcefully makes you have to read more...he he he no offense Sneha. By the way, Sneha, do you know this girl named Kriti??

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam (samjlmartin) Teresa wrote: "Twilight? hmm...I only read a few pages...I thought it was kinda boring...But my cousin loves it and she said if I read on more, then I will get more interested in the book...But I don't think I am..."

NOOOOO!!! READ THE REST OF TWILIGHT!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam (samjlmartin) Archita wrote: "I didn't really like the book I read the first page of the fist chapter and the prologue... I found it really BORING!!!! A lot of people read it and tell me not to read it because it is really bad..."

It's actually a well written book. lots of good vivid word choices like incredulous, ostentatious, precarious, wry. Just read past chapter 3 and then you'll really get to like it.

message 9: by Sneha (new)

Sneha | 4 comments Yeah I know a girl named kriti she is your friend right? thats ok

message 10: by Steph, =) (new)

what's O.O???

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam (samjlmartin) NEVER heard of Cirque Du Freak... I've heard of.... wait... nvm...

message 12: by Steph, =) (new)

???

message 13: by Archita (new)

Archita | 3 comments Wait...there is a movie on Crique Du Freak??...Besides Teresa, who else read the book and can you tell me your opinion about it...I am trying to find books that are *INTERESTING*...

message 14: by ♥Caroline♥ (new)

♥Caroline♥ | 2 comments I like twilight so far but i havent read much yet...

message 15: by ♥Caroline♥ (new)

♥Caroline♥ | 2 comments what is the Cirque du Freak thing about?
i havent read it yet. Sounnds weird

message 16: by Steph, =) (new)

I haven't read Twilight... Not really interested... That's just me...

Oh yeah, you guys really should read the magazine Stone Soup. It's cool.

message 17: by Archita (new)

Archita | 3 comments Check out the Explore button it says Twilight is the worst book of ALL TIME. I technically agree...have you guys read the lord of the rings??

message 18: by Sneha (new)

Sneha | 4 comments That book seems interesting! I LOVE vampires. I think I'm gonna read it :).

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

teresa wrote: Twilight? hmm...I only read a few pages...I thought it was kinda boring...But my cousin loves it and she said if I read on more, then I will get more interested in the book...But I don't think I am...=/ Many people love Twilight..<3

I TOTLY AGREE!!