Dragon Roleplay discussion

roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,143 (2143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 481 comments Mod
Sinful lifted up into the sky, his thoughts scattered, as usual.

Sinful swooped down, grabbing an elephant.

((u mean for dragon central?))

Sinful seized the elephant, then began climbing in altitude again.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments Janica was exhausted. She and Moonfrost had been flying all day, and clinging to a flying dragon's back was no small feat! "What's that, over there?" Moonfrost asked, pointing out a large castle on a lake. Janica sat up as high on her back as she could, peering over Moonfrost's head. "That looks like the Central! Fly as fast as you can, girl!" They neared the castle, and spotted two dragons crouched in a clearing. "Whoa..." Janica breathed. They were huge!

((Do the dragons speak mind-to-mind, or just normal?...))

((i don't know))

Sinful saw two other dragons flying nearby, and quickly devoured his food. His huge body, seemed to blot out the sun when he went in front of it.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Jade flew by on Jasper, eager to find food.

Sinful flew away from all of them, his eyes scared. He didn't know where he belonged.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments "Thank you," Moondust said. 'Perfect,' she thought in a shielded part of her mind. 'these fools will do perfectly. Too bad about that big one that flew off, though...'

"Yes, thanks!" Janica exclaimed.

Sinful wrapped his wings around him, spiraling down to the ground.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Jade saw the others and studied them from above, seeing what side they were on.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments "We won't," Janica promised, smiling, "I've waited so long to get here, I'd never dream of messing it up!" Moonfrost nodded in 'agreement'.

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam Ice flew above the clouds out of sight.

Sinful landed harshly, almost colliding with the ground.

Sinful snorted. "Fine."

((g2g2 dinner! be on later!))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments Janica looked at the new dragon. She whispered to Moonfrost to stay where she was, and crept a little closer to them.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments Janica nodded slowly. "I would love some, thanks!" Moonfrost nodded also.

Sinful snorted. "Whatever."

message 19: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀ (last edited Feb 07, 2009 07:36PM) (new)

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments Janica looked back it him, slightly puzzled. Perfect... Moonfrost thought.

Sinful stared at her.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments Janica met his gaze evenly.

Sinful turned his attention away from Janica. "Who says I don't like it here?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Jade decided to get a closer look, and her dragon landed smoothly.

message 24: by Selyne (last edited Feb 22, 2009 06:14PM) (new)

Selyne | 6 comments Selyne opened her eyes. "What happened...?" she thought. She could see a blur of silver light a few yards away and shut her eyes again. She hated light. Being a Shadow dragon, she preferred the darkness.

But she had to see where she was. She opened her eyes again and sat up.

She was in an empty forest. The moon shone through the trees, creating pools of silver on the ground. More confused than ever, she realized for the first time that a metal collar had been fastened around her neck, and a chain ran from it to the nearest tree.

Fear rose up in her. "Hello?" she called, but all she got back was echoes.

Sinful frowned, flying away.

message 26: by Selyne (new)

Selyne | 6 comments Selyne backed away. "S-selyne," she stammered. "Who are you?"

message 27: by Selyne (new)

Selyne | 6 comments "Okay," Selyne replied. She was still a little nervous. "Can you help me get out of this?" she added, speaking about the collar that held her chained to the tree.

((nobody likes sinful...))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments ((DO SO! Janica does, and Moonfrost doesn't really like anyone. Where is ol' Sinful anyway?))

((he's in the clearing too))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments ((Oh... 'kay.))

Janica stroked Moonfrost's scales absently, gazing at the other dragons.

((o yeah, good point. he'll be nice!))

message 33: by Selyne (new)

Selyne | 6 comments "Thanks," sighed Selyne. She looked around. "I can't remember anything. I don't know how I got here... where am I?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Jasper nudged her, warning her to be careful. She nodded and crept forward silently, her bare feet making no noise.

Sinful landed again. "I apologize."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Jade looked at Sinful warily. Jasper immediately stepped forward.

Sinful stared at Jasper.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 12 comments Janica watched Sinful, still amazed at his size.

Sinful glanced around, knowing he was the biggest around.

Sanuye walked through the bushes.

message 41: by Anne Kat (last edited Feb 28, 2009 09:33PM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) Anyka watched Opal and Selyne from a tree, wondering if it was safe for her to get down. She had dropped down from Selywn when she saw the other dragon from above.

message 42: by Anne Kat (last edited Feb 28, 2009 09:32PM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) Anyka watched them go and whistled quietly. Selywn heard and flew down, skimming the ground so Anyka could jump onto her back before following Opal. They the first dragons other than Selywn she had ever seen.

message 43: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) ((ditto, bye!))

Selywn automatically dropped lower as Opal turned, head down so Anyka could attack if necessary. "Hello," Anyka called, a little panicked. This wasn't a good way to meet another dragon. "Who are you? I've never seen another dragon before...." Selywn swooped over to Opal's side to better talk.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

While the others were *talking*.........
Ale'eau started to fly, first sprinting then jumping, failing twice didnt help, his courage has been down for 5 weeks, he had just got kicked out of his own lair! He was worried about what was next he didnt think anyone could be that cruel. He noticed someone named.....Sinful? Being a goth dragon doesnt work with others, he doesnt know what to do. exept keep on flying.

Sinful stared at him. Then he took flight as well, his body mass at least double Ale'eau's.

Sanuye stepped out of the bushes. "Have either of you seen a red dragon named Sinful? He's gigantic, probably double your size."

message 47: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) Selywn shyly nodded, and Anyka quickly said her thanks. She stared at Opal. She was bigger than Selywn, and far more... magnificent looking. Selywn didn't like crowds, and was extremely shy. This dragon looked regal and perfectly comfortable.

Sanuye sighed. "Did you hear me?"

message 49: by Anne Kat (last edited Mar 01, 2009 10:02AM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) Selywn glanced behind her and saw someone standing out of the bushes. "Anyka..." she whispered, "Behind us. Watch out."

((sanuye is a rider))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43