≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

GENERAL INTERESTS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 494 (494 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
I decided we should just have a huge discussion about ALL of our interests. So... What do you do? Let's start with music.

I play the piano and drums, and I sing!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i sing, want to join the guitar club at school, and love any kind of music that includes screaming, people,shouting guitars, or banging drums.

message 3: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Lol cool! I'm not much a of a "screaming, people,shouting guitars, or banging drums" fan, but my life is revolved around music (and my iPod)!!

message 4: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments i want an ipod soooo bloody much........ :((( haha...

message 5: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Lol! =)

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

@_@

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments Me twoz...i can afford one, but I can't have one till I'm eighteen...

message 8: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Awww... Yeah, I can afford a laptop, but I can't have one until I need it for high school or college. =(

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments That I prolly be able to get once I can afford it...

message 10: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I love my iPod. End of story.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol
bethany......... you sing?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany wrote: "Awww... Yeah, I can afford a laptop, but I can't have one until I need it for high school or college. =("
i have a laptop!!!!!!!!
I LIKE TAYLOR SWIFTS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments Squiggles{Kelly} wrote: "Me twoz...i can afford one, but I can't have one till I'm eighteen..."

i can't afford one, but i can get one as soon as i want :P

message 14: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Gretchen wrote: "lol
bethany......... you sing?"

I sing! In recitals! GO ME!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i sing in my school play and around school when i'm bored!!!

message 16: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (last edited Jan 24, 2009 10:59AM) (new)

Gretchen wrote: "lol
bethany......... you sing?"

OF COURSE!!! Yeah, you haven't heard me sing yet. Cuz we just became best buddies this year. People who have known me since at least 4th grade know I sing. I sang at the talent show in 4th grade! And Julie Ambo (I've known her since 1st grade) and I were in a church choir.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh,cool!

message 18: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments tiiiggggerrr...geez...how about i send you the money and then you can buy one and let me live vicariously through you....i want one so bad, but not like, capital 'so bad'.

message 19: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments holy kowz, kelly.. i actually have to look up the meanuing of vicariously... i can't believe someone used a word i don't know.. thatn nevah happens... *sigh*
and i dunno if that'll work... i can get one, my mom will let me, and thinks dad would be fine with it, so i dunno if she'd even ask him haha, but i'm pretty sure he'd say no... he thinks they're the work of the devil, most likely... :|

message 20: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments Do your parents know my parents? Are they like, the same people?

message 21: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments except, i think my mom would ask my dad, so they must not be...maybe just very very very very alike...

message 22: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments well, my mom would tell my dad... like, i mean, she doesn't think she needs to ask and not expect permission.. she thinks there won't be a problem, i think there will be...

message 23: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments hahaaa...wellz...that does happen in my fambley so maybe they are the same people...:P
It just doesn't happen about iPods, dangit.
*sighz*
BUT i am getting one when i am eighteen, idc what else happens. My brother got one when he turned eighteen, soz...

message 24: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments my cousin had 2 by the time he was 19... a classic, with "italian job" on it.. and a lil shuffle.....

message 25: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments that's right! after my brother bought his he won a...i can't remember...i think it waz a shuffle...in a contest. Which reminds me, there's something i've been meaning to show you, hang on...

message 27: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments Itz my older brother, Eric.

message 28: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments what's him, the one who edited it, right? so he won?

message 29: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments Yep.

message 30: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments Now that I think of it...I wonder how long ago that waz...

message 31: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments I waz akshully trying to find a different one, but maybe he took it down...

message 32: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments the young couple is my sister and her husband...:D eric looks like a freak stalker at that part, lolz...

message 33: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments mum needz the puter... seeyaz..
the movies cool, what i saw, but i only got to see like a minute... haha, i'll watch it later with those carol burnette ones >.<

message 34: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments byeezz...

>.<

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments I LOVE TO DANCE AND SING RANDOMLY, ALSO READIN IS AWESOME!!!!!

message 36: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} wrote: "tiiiggggerrr...geez...how about i send you the money and then you can buy one and let me live vicariously through you....i want one so bad, but not like, capital 'so bad'."

IS MONOLITH TIGGER?!?!?! I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!

message 37: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

HAHA HIGH-FIVE!!!

message 38: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 156 comments yesh, tigger is monolith. on his profile you can see it sayz 'aka tigger'.

message 39: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Oh, well I'm not his friend, so his profile is set to private in my view.

message 40: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Khloe wrote: "i have a question- r dean and sara g. and callahan still on here? i can find them, ( cry) "

Dean is still here. He just doesn't talk that much... And I'm not sure which sara is sara G. I'm not sure who callahan is, either. Sorry. But Dean is here! =)

message 41: by *jasper[♥]alice* (last edited Jan 28, 2009 06:09AM) (new)

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments wait, callahan? was that her name or was it like something,Kat callahan??

and y was that person deleted???

message 42: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments it was "khloe"
there's a chicken topic for her haha...
and she deleted herself, not from the group, from GR i think.. i dunno whyyy...

message 43: by jeeves... (last edited Feb 12, 2009 02:55PM) (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments Bethany wrote: "Oh, well I'm not his friend, so his profile is set to private in my view."

hmm.. i shall make my last name (aka, tigger...) viewable to all, so it shows up if you hover the mouse on my name...

message 44: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller kewl!

message 45: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (last edited Jan 29, 2009 10:26PM) (new)

monolith wrote: "it was "khloe"
there's a chicken topic for her haha...
and she deleted herself, not from the group, from GR i think.. i dunno whyyy... "

She deleted herself (I dunno if just from the group, or from GR completely) because Paige and I yelled at her for spamming. :-/

message 46: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller well, she deserved it!!!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments ooooooooo ok gots it wowzerz!!!!! that my new word...lolz

message 48: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller wowzerz?

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments awesome word i know wowzerz

message 50: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments my mom sayz that.... i have a weird mom :\

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10