RP Everything! discussion

Important! > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Tell us a little something about yourself.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 28 comments I'm john, and i am a pro climber, and i longboard professionally.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Laya/Not (take your pick) and I like RP and dancing and I have no life, lol... So, that's all there really is to know about me.

message 4: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Not!!!!!! You joined!!!!!! Hi John! That's awesome, I've tried skating before, I ended up crying.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 28 comments Oh, im sorry :(

message 6: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Hahah, it probably wasn't too good of an idea to do it down a hill with lemonade in my hand while trying not to spill it. What can I say? I was stupid at age 10.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, yeah, I joined. I also have tried skating... It didn't end too well... I was 11. I was at a Skate World. I kept falling on my but while my friends were (quite literally) skating circles around me.

message 8: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aw! Did you feel intimidated?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, no... I felt annoyed. After about the fifth time I swept my leg under their legs and they all fell down with me, lol...

message 10: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Hahah! That reminds me of a time... *flashback*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I'm new

message 12: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Well Christina, what type of music do you like?

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa! =( about your best friend.

message 14: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Hey, I joined. I'm Laurena, and hmmm...what do you want to know? I live in Canada...

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Laurena! Hey! Thanks for joining! Well I'm a huge music freak so what type do you like?

message 16: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Well, I like broadway, some of the newer music, David Artuleta, and old rock. I also love the music from the old tv show Sonic Underground. It's kind of corny, but it brings back funny memories.

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Oh cool! I listen to the Wicked soundtrack all the time.

message 18: by Laurena (new)

Laurena My favourite songs are: popular, I'm not that girl, defying gravity, what is this feeling, For Good and No more good.

My school choir is singing four of them:)

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Which four?

My faves are what is this feeling and popular.

message 20: by Laurena (new)

Laurena What is this feeling, for good, defying gravity, and I'm not that girl.

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Any solos?

message 22: by Laurena (new)

Laurena No way, I'm pretty sure I'd faint if I had to do one. My friend is trying to get me to take one in For Good, when we go to New York, but that would be in front of way more people than my school's population!

message 23: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Yep, in the Heritage festival this march.

message 24: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M EVEN MORE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NY IS MY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Laurena (new)

Laurena I'm really excited.

message 26: by Laurena (new)

Laurena I'm not sure what that is, but we will be in times square for a couple of hours.

message 27: by Laurena (new)

Laurena We're eating lunch there, or so I've heard. We're also going to Broadway to see the Lion King!

message 28: by Laurena (new)

Laurena That is going to be the highlight of the trip for me!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Pop and rock and christian too answer your question

message 30: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Any specific artists?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm... non that come to mind

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna go to NY!! Oh, and solos aren't so bad, as long as you don't think about it. I had one once... I just imagined that I was alone singing... It was really easy...

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) IM JUST A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm confused...