RP Everything! discussion

Myth RP > M RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 195 (195 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri flew through the trees, laughing at their conversations. They gossiped like old ladies!

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho looked down on everything. It seemed so happy on earth. sometimes he wished he was human...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri looked at the address. Oh... She was looking for the wrong species. Since when was she a messenger for the gods? She shrugged and started flying up.

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho saw the faerie fly towards their cave. What was she doing here?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm..." Hyphyri was very nervous being here. "Which of you is the... Um, the God Telistho?" Hyphyri bent her head.

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho studied the new messenger. HE missed the old one, maybe she died... He would have to find out. He remembered that she had said his name.
"I am," He acclaimed. "What happened to the usual messenger?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... Um... I think her name was Nama? She started her own family and left... One of your messages is from her, great Telistho." She knelt and placed a package and a note on the ground, then waited to be dismissed.

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He didn't even acknowledge the package. "Are you here permanently?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri nodded. "I-I think so... You mean as your messenger, right?" She asked, making sure she wasn't answering the wrong question.

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho could tell she was nervous, but he didn't soften. "Yes, yes, that's what I meant. What else could I have meant? Well then, what's you name?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am Hyphyri, Lord Telistho." She dipped a quick curtsy.

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Can I trust you? Not to peak or spy or such?" But Telistho saw nothing bad in the future, so he knew the answer.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, my lord, I would never do such a thing."

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I trust you. You are dismissed."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She dipped a curtsy again and flew off, sighing a breath of relief. So far so good in her new position...

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho remembered the package. He carried it to his palace and opened it. It was a robe, a robe of his sisters. Something snapped and he began to silently cry.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri got back to the mailing office. She saw the packages lined up for her and she started delivering them to their random owners.

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

How did they get her robe? Who mailed him the package? It had no name on it...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri saw a note under her station. She picked it up. Oh no! She dropped something on her delivery to Telistho! She quickly flew back up. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!!" She kept repeating, keeping her head down.

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

All Telistho did was snatch the note from her hands and walk away.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri flew off.

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He read the note. It was from an address he did not recognize. He had to go off in search for it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Now what?))

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((You'll see... I'm building up a plot. I have to go in half and hour.))
He packed all of his things for a journey and set off to find the mysterious sender. But he had no idea where to go. He looked at the note. Still flabbergasted ((Oh how I love that word!)) he went to somebody who would be good with directions. He went to the post office, to find Hyphyri.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The person Hyphyri had been talking to froze, and confused, she turned around. She froze too, and bent her head. "G-Greetings, Lord Telistho..."

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I must talk to you," He looked at her friend "privately."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri nodded and her friend darted out. "Yes?"

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 24, 2009 07:20PM) (new)

"Will you come with me? I need to find this person." He showed her the address.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri looked at the address and nodded. "It's not close."

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Then take me." He said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri left a note so she wouldn't get fired and started on the way.

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Can I get a clue to where I am going?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's in Grenadi, past the mountain ranges... I don't know how to describe it."

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho nodded. "Fine, any dangers we shall face?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri thought about that. "It depends on whether or not the dragons have left their caves for the winter yet."

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes had a faraway look.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri stopped as well. She wanted to ask what it was, but he was a god. She waited until he was ready to continue.

message 39: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He came back to reality. "Destiny can change itself," he said more to himself than to Hyphyri.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri was confused, but didn't question him.

message 41: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"The dragons are still there," he continued to walk.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri nodded and continued on. This would be harder than she had hoped.

message 43: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Gods can die one way, but that way is unknown. It could have something to do with dragons. I wasn't able to see you though."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She was still really confused, but didn't interrupt him.

message 45: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I have a power, I can see destiny. But I can only see the bad. Never have I seen good."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri took a chance. "Well... wouldn't that be a good thing? I mean... If you never see good, than you never know what good things could happen to you! What kind of escape route there could be or something... But I apologize, I interrupted you..."

message 47: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Telistho then looked at her and glared. "It's not a good thing to see people suffering and still be unable to help. It defies everything you know. It's a nightmare and if I could rid myself of this curse I would."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri knew that he was a god, and she was defying a god... But she couldn't stop herself. "I'm sorry... but... Well, no matter how much bad stuff you see, everything good can be a surprise! And you can guard yourself against the bad stuff, because you saw it coming." Hyphyri thought about how he hadn't seen her... did that mean she was a good thing?

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Most times I can do nothing about it, and my visions are hazy. Nothing good surprises me, it's expected."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri kept flying, confused. He said he saw bad stuff, not good, and yet the good stuff was expected?

« previous 1 3 4